Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

10k off MSRP some Mitsubishi cars

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2009, 05:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jwilliams
Had a 09 GTS before (forgot to change date on details), decided to upgrade to Evo since it was going to be the same price in the long run if I could get 0% on the evo. I could care less if you guys believe me, I was just putting in my deal so everyone knew they were willing to get rid of the stock they have. Huntington Beach has/had a huge selection of RR's they wanted to dump, which is why they were willing to make such a good deal. Theres only a few of every other color left, so getting a insane deal on one of those would have been out of the question. I was helped by Allen the internet sales manager, and they also had to call the owner to approve the deal before it was final.

But anyways keep not believing by all means.
^ Well, you should have put in more details with what kind of deal you got from Huntington Mitsu. When you say $27K OTD, please verify if:

1.) is this after your 09'GTS trade was factored in with the final price?
2.) does this include Tax, Title, License fees? (TTL), cuz when you say OTD, that means after everything is calculated... some misunderstand the meaning of "OTD"
3.) What rebates did you get? Loyalty $500, Customer Cash $2,000? Or did you take 0% APR?

This way, if you clarify everything, people would believe you and will also help other prospective buyers to get the best deal possible.

Last edited by tipoytm; Jun 20, 2009 at 05:10 PM.
Old Jun 20, 2009, 05:17 PM
Evolved Member

^ yea 27K OTD is not happening, i dont believe him. Unless of course they said sure its 27K OTD without 0% financing and we are only giving you 13k for your 09 GTS
Old Jun 20, 2009, 06:55 PM
Evolving Member

Well true or not, it doesnt matter to me, lol

Just got my GSR SSS AERO from Serramonte. $29,679 plus TTL. APR is 1.9% for 60months. No trade at all. Thanx Arnold of Serramonte.

Wow, the f'n torque, amazing. While in 5th gear, i dont even have to downshift to go fast. I dont remember my stage 2 2003 WRX being this fast.

I was going to remove the wing,but the wing isnt as huge as the STi sedan, so wing is stayin! The aero kit, nice!

Driving back tom from SF to LA.

Is it normal that engine rpm is 3k traveling 70mph? No heavy load, just driver ang passenger, on a flat surface.
Old Jun 20, 2009, 07:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Gardo_Segovia
Is it normal that engine rpm is 3k traveling 70mph? No heavy load, just driver ang passenger, on a flat surface.
Yes, and why are you trying to go fast in a car that's being broken in?

Give your brand new Evo a break for the next 500 miles or so
Old Jun 20, 2009, 07:13 PM
Evolving Member

^^ thanks. Do you have any idea of how the drive on the I-5 freeway from SF to LA? And oh, there's been endless debate about break-in period. Im not even going to talk about it. Thanx for your concern, sir.

Since 3k rpm is normal at 70mph, thats good to know. I just feel like there was a need to upshift but i'm on 5th already.
Old Jun 20, 2009, 09:19 PM
Evolved Member

^ It's normal, unfortunately the X's gearing is a little low compared to other cars. At 75MPH, you'll be around 3.5K RPM. Gratz on the new X! Finally eh? Did you get the latest reflash like I told you to :P
Old Jun 21, 2009, 02:05 AM
Evolving Member

Haha! Effin Gardo! After a full week of sleepless nights you're finally in it!!!!

Gratz man! Now, let's all meet up at MOD!!!

Take care driving back home!
Old Jun 21, 2009, 04:59 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by tipoytm
^ It's normal, unfortunately the X's gearing is a little low compared to other cars. At 75MPH, you'll be around 3.5K RPM. Gratz on the new X! Finally eh? Did you get the latest reflash like I told you to :P
I didnt but I'll have it done at my local dealership. I didnt feel any unusual thing when I drove it for 30miles. I figured, I guess it can wait til I get to LA.

Originally Posted by Daskid
Haha! Effin Gardo! After a full week of sleepless nights you're finally in it!!!!

Gratz man! Now, let's all meet up at MOD!!!

Take care driving back home!
gahhh, you have no idea how tired I was waiting for June 10th. sleepless is an understatement

We fueled at one of the city, people were just staring at it. A gas station employee almost dropped his jaw

Wife and I made it safe to LA, 6-hrs drive. I love the information display on how many miles before I need to refuel, nice.

Das, I had it on my calendar to attend my first MOD. When I got home today, I look at the date, it's on the same date as my air guard duty

tipoytm, thanks again for the serramonte intel

member #010 of "$8k off MSRP crew"
Old Jun 21, 2009, 06:12 PM
Evolving Member

Oh that sucks. Working on that special day....

Oh well, have fun with the car! It's funny how we late bloomers all have RR's! LOL!
Old Jun 23, 2009, 02:30 AM

A word of advice. My wife and I went for the rebate, not the 0% for 60 months. But we do not have the best credit and were able to get 3.9% for 72 months. I didn't do the math on this but if you're like me and want a lower monthly payment, this kind of 72 month financing is really a good deal.