Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Corsa Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2014, 09:39 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Corsa Exhaust

Just an FYI, I don't know if I'm late to the game but Corsa has an 08-14 exhaust, sounds pretty good for the price. Just another option.

Old Dec 14, 2014, 04:19 AM

not baddd, but i must say ETS still hands down for me
Old Dec 14, 2014, 05:39 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yea its ok, but I havent found an exhaust yet that sounds better then ETS
Old Dec 14, 2014, 06:06 AM

Yeah ETS quiet is pretty nice but i found the pop gurgle a little too much for me..also the drone is pretty evident at 70+....maybe if i was younger and no kids it would be perfect. This corsa ones seems to have neither of them but still a similar sound.
Old Jan 8, 2015, 08:55 AM

Not bad at all... sounds pretty good (I'd take ETS personally tho also)
Old Jan 8, 2015, 11:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
I have the Perrin Exhaust and i must say it sounds pretty similar but its got a nice rumble to it especially since i added the ETS HFC.
Old Jan 8, 2015, 02:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
I'm in the market for a duel exhaust for my 14 evo.. I can't seem to find anyone i like at the moment. What ETS exhaust are you guys talking about exactly? Link? I wanna check it out.
Old Jan 8, 2015, 02:29 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by TxFAkuma
I'm in the market for a duel exhaust for my 14 evo.. I can't seem to find anyone i like at the moment. What ETS exhaust are you guys talking about exactly? Link? I wanna check it out.
theyre all most likely talking about the ets v2(I think) extreme.
Old Jan 9, 2015, 09:18 AM

Not the extreme. Most likely the ets v2 quiet.
Old Jan 9, 2015, 02:11 PM
Evolved Member

Is the v2 quiet actually louder than stock though? I'm trying to at least hear a louder exhaust lol. I'm gonna youtube it but still rather hear opinions.
Old Jan 9, 2015, 03:04 PM
Evolving Member

Is the v2 quiet actually louder than stock though? I'm trying to at least hear a louder exhaust lol. I'm gonna youtube it but still rather hear opinions.
yes it is. But the ETS I was talking about is the regular standard V2
Old Jan 10, 2015, 07:39 AM

That Corsa sounds nice. I'm still hooked on my ETS v2 quiet. Its throatier/deeper and just generally sounds so much better than stock. On my X, it idles only 5db louder than my stocker did. At speed 3000 RPM with the ETS is as about as loud as the stocker was at 2500.

FWIW: this is with the full ETS TBE (o2 recirc tp, HFC, and v2 Quiet cbe).

At WOT it screams from every direction (ETS intake and exhaust blend together into a symphony of awesome).
Old Jan 10, 2015, 10:13 AM

I have the buschur exhaust and love the sound (was already installed when I bought the car), but definitely has drone that is a bit too loud for my taste.especially since I drive mostly highway. I've been wanting to trade up to the ets v2, but ths corsa sounds amazing too. Has anyone heard this exhaust in person?
Old Jan 10, 2015, 01:26 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ryanwheat
I have the buschur exhaust and love the sound (was already installed when I bought the car), but definitely has drone that is a bit too loud for my taste.especially since I drive mostly highway. I've been wanting to trade up to the ets v2, but ths corsa sounds amazing too. Has anyone heard this exhaust in person?
I have been looking for sound clips for the buschur exhaust for a evo x for a very long time and still have not found 1. I have had the "Buschur Racing Evolution 3" Turboback Exhaust" on my evo 8 and i LOVED IT! When i asked people about this exhaust for the evo X a lot of them didn't own it. 1 guy on here said it sat way to low to the ground and he would always scrape it. so idk...

Which exhaust do you have?
Old Jan 10, 2015, 02:25 PM

The ETS quiet exhaust is a great exhaust for those peeps that want a throaty grunt that is noticeably louder than stock. It has a nice rumble on the low gears but what got me was the drone. I have since tried the 76s sparrow and now I'm about to put on a blitz nurspec, both of which have little to no drone in comparison to stock. Also another exhaust that I have personally heard is the cobb exhaust which has a low deep growl and is just a tad bit louder than stock. Just an FYI i run a ets HFC no test pipe..that will change every exhaust note about 1-2 decibels.

Quick Reply: Corsa Exhaust