Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Thanks for the ad...Newbie with a 2012 octane blue x

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2016, 10:47 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks for the ad...Newbie with a 2012 octane blue x

So to make a long story short, I recently bought my 2012 octane blue evo with 53k about two months ago so I am kinda late saying thanks for the add. But thanks for the add...When I purchased it the clutch went out 2 days later... So I asked a friend of mine who to go to, he suggested Moore Automotive. A few short weeks and a few phone calls I had a new clutch, open dump dp, intake, test pipe and boost controller and best of all I met some of the best people to have ever worked on any of my cars at Moore. Bill, Chris and Paul all went over and beyond to make sure I was taken care of And I live well over 3hrs away ! With that said I can tell you after all was said and done I was impressed to say the least. Car made 379/369 on just basic bolt ons and 93.... Amazing...Just thought I would share if anyone needs suggestions on where to go as an evo newb ...Moore is the ONLY place my car will go for sure!! Keep up the great work guys