Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

NEED HELP!! What is the name/part number of this part? ***SEE PICS***

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2017, 10:58 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
NEED HELP!! What is the name/part number of this part? ***SEE PICS***

I cannot figure out what that part number is for this piece. It is a factory Aero lip kit, my lip is destroyed underneath... but this piece is held in by 2 bolts that screw into the bumper tab underneath the car. The tan piece that the under tray/splash guard clips into. Someone help me please!!! I called 3 dealers and no one seems to be able to help...
Attached Thumbnails NEED HELP!! What is the name/part number of this part? ***SEE PICS***-img_2559.jpg   NEED HELP!! What is the name/part number of this part? ***SEE PICS***-img_2560.jpg   NEED HELP!! What is the name/part number of this part? ***SEE PICS***-img_2561.jpg   NEED HELP!! What is the name/part number of this part? ***SEE PICS***-img_2562.jpg   NEED HELP!! What is the name/part number of this part? ***SEE PICS***-img_2563.jpg  

Old Jun 22, 2017, 11:41 AM
.M.
Evolved Member

Received 40 Likes on 40 Posts
Try giving lancershop a call. They might be able to help since they deal with stock parts like the undertray here...

https://www.lancershop.com/customer/product.php?productid=3569

​​​​​
I know the part you're talking about. I removed it when I installed my new lip and tray. I have a feeling it's part of the aero lip. Not 100% sure though.