Catback Exhaust Options in 2019 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Catback Exhaust Options in 2019

Old Jan 11, 2019, 10:48 AM

Catback Exhaust Options in 2019

Hi! I am in need of a cat-back exhaust for my evo x. Where is the best place to buy them? There are some cheap Manzo and SRS ones on ebay....then on amazon there is the Spec-D Tuning Dual Catback Muffler Exhaust, the Borla 140285 Cat-Back Exhaust, and the Invidia HS09MEXGRT Racing Single Layer Cat-Back Exhaust. I also found a used AMS single exit Stainless Steel catback exhaust and an Ark Design Titanium catback exhaust near me. All of these options are priced between 300-600 bucks. I would like to get the ETS V2 Catback system but am trying to save some money. I've listened to the sounds of all these exhausts. How would you compare these systems? Thanks in advance!

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.