Notices
Evo X Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Part # for center console (cubby compartment)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2012, 06:54 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Part # for center console (cubby compartment)

Hello all,

Just like the title says, I would like to know what the part numbers are to be able to put in the 2 cubbies with the doors instead of just the hole that the 2012's have.

As a reference here is a thread with some nice pictures

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...ries-08-a.html

Tried searching, but couldn't find the part numbers.

It would also be nice to have the little chrome accent are the A/C controls.
Old Mar 20, 2012, 01:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
check mitsubishiparts.net i ordered both my cubbys off them. If you google search it also you will get a parts list.

since I'm so nice i looked up the parts numbers for you
:8010A167HA
:8040A032HA

and the link if u took the time to google it
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/mi...ts-w-lids.html

the search bar is ur best friend buddy, its good to use it
Old Mar 20, 2012, 07:06 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Mr.X
check mitsubishiparts.net i ordered both my cubbys off them. If you google search it also you will get a parts list.

since I'm so nice i looked up the parts numbers for you
:8010A167HA
:8040A032HA

and the link if u took the time to google it
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/mi...ts-w-lids.html

the search bar is ur best friend buddy, its good to use it
LOL Thanks! I did use the search bar and I found the same part numbers, I just wasn't sure because when you type those into mitsubishiparts.net, I don't see any pictures.

Those two parts are all I need correct? I don't have to replace anything else in order for those cubbies to fit?

EDIT: By the way, what color are the doors to those cubbies? Fake carbon fiber? I'll have to paint match them to piano black.

Thanks for those parts again. I'm still looking for the part that surrounds the A/C control knobs (the chrome trime that surrounds all 3 knobs).

Last edited by SpardaVR4; Mar 20, 2012 at 07:08 AM.
Old Mar 20, 2012, 07:18 AM
Evolving Member

I think I found the HVAC control trim. Hopefully it is the one with the chrome trim around the edges. I got a part number of 8010A189XA
Old Mar 20, 2012, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by SpardaVR4
LOL Thanks! I did use the search bar and I found the same part numbers, I just wasn't sure because when you type those into mitsubishiparts.net, I don't see any pictures.

Those two parts are all I need correct? I don't have to replace anything else in order for those cubbies to fit?

EDIT: By the way, what color are the doors to those cubbies? Fake carbon fiber? I'll have to paint match them to piano black.

Thanks for those parts again. I'm still looking for the part that surrounds the A/C control knobs (the chrome trime that surrounds all 3 knobs).
Those two part numbers are for Piano black cubbys. They only difference you would have from the last letters HA and XA is the color.
these are the parts you need to fit the cubbys if you already don't have them
http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/sho...d.php?p=933929
Old Mar 20, 2012, 12:13 PM
Evolving Member

Those two part numbers are for Piano black cubbys. They only difference you would have from the last letters HA and XA is the color.
these are the parts you need to fit the cubbys if you already don't have them
http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/sho...d.php?p=933929
Perfect! Don't even have to paint them. I went on that site, but I am still new to the Evo world. What exactly is the part that I need in order to fit the cubbies? Is it the plug panel?

FYI, I have the 2012 that has the large hole under the HVAC controls.
Old Mar 20, 2012, 01:00 PM

Perfect! Don't even have to paint them. I went on that site, but I am still new to the Evo world. What exactly is the part that I need in order to fit the cubbies? Is it the plug panel?

FYI, I have the 2012 that has the large hole under the HVAC controls.
I dont exactly know how the 2012 model looks interior wise, but in order to get it to fit, u would need all of those parts listed which i had to get to even fit it. I have a GSR so i would need a new shiftier panel also
Old Mar 20, 2012, 02:18 PM
Evolving Member

The 2012's don't come with the center console doors? I could have sworn I remember seeing them when I was at my dealer a few weeks ago
Old Mar 20, 2012, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by NOSintake
The 2012's don't come with the center console doors? I could have sworn I remember seeing them when I was at my dealer a few weeks ago
You get them i believe if you request Leather package with sun roof or the Navi i forgot which, it was on the 2011 cars also and the 2010 SE's MR's have it standerd
Old Mar 20, 2012, 04:25 PM
Evolving Member

Yeah, they only come with the SL package.

Mr. X, the parts list you are talking about on the link you posted, why would I need the shifter parts in order for the cubby to fit? Does the lower cubby connect to the borders of where the shifter piece is?
Old Mar 20, 2012, 05:32 PM
Evolving Member

Mr. X, the parts list you are talking about on the link you posted, why would I need the shifter parts in order for the cubby to fit? Does the lower cubby connect to the borders of where the shifter piece is?
Makes sense. The most recent X I sat in was an SL
Old Mar 20, 2012, 11:54 PM

This is how the GSR interior looks like
http://image.motortrend.com/f/844183...X+interior.jpg
now the cubbys would go in the gaping hole in the dash, below the A/c controls. The cubbys would need to fit in there but they have to be connected to sit right.

Sadly the GSR shifter area is all once piece, from the shift boot to the end of the gaping hole in the dash. If you ever take apart your shifter console you would see what i mean. You can check TWM how to for short shifter it has a picture of the shifter console

So to have it sit flush and connect, for example
http://image.motortrend.com/f/282290...ck-shifter.jpg
Then you would need the shifter console part if not then it wouldn't work, the aux would be relocated as well as the car plug.
Old Mar 21, 2012, 07:32 AM
Evolving Member

This is how the GSR interior looks like
http://image.motortrend.com/f/844183...X+interior.jpg
now the cubbys would go in the gaping hole in the dash, below the A/c controls. The cubbys would need to fit in there but they have to be connected to sit right.

Sadly the GSR shifter area is all once piece, from the shift boot to the end of the gaping hole in the dash. If you ever take apart your shifter console you would see what i mean. You can check TWM how to for short shifter it has a picture of the shifter console

So to have it sit flush and connect, for example
http://image.motortrend.com/f/282290...ck-shifter.jpg
Then you would need the shifter console part if not then it wouldn't work, the aux would be relocated as well as the car plug.
I see what you mean now Mr. X.

Shoot, gonna be more expensive than I thought! So its cubbies + shifter surround for the cubbies to sit flush with the shifter surround.
Old Mar 21, 2012, 09:42 PM

I see what you mean now Mr. X.

Shoot, gonna be more expensive than I thought! So its cubbies + shifter surround for the cubbies to sit flush with the shifter surround.
Im not too sure about the A/c control surround but i got it so it would fit from the top of the cubbys as well, i believe u need all those parts to make the two cubbys fit in teh GSR interior. Just give u a heads up
Old Mar 21, 2012, 09:56 PM

I think you need all these

Quick Reply: Part # for center console (cubby compartment)