Notices
Evo X Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Coils came in today! KW V3

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2012, 02:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Evoxracing
I have these on my 2011 GSR and love them. The balance and feel of the car is so much better. You'll love them.
Great to here!
Old Jan 1, 2012, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Robevo RS

Thank you for this!
Old Jan 1, 2012, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by jimm
I have KWs on two cars right now and very very happy.

One set are Robi's clubsports which are a little beefier than the V3s (and thus more suited to heavier track use), have a little higher spring rate (9/10) and valving than the V3s. That said, they are still very comfortable when properly adjusted.

The other are stock V3s on another car (not evo) which I have also been very happy with.

There are a couple of tricks to setting them up so look for my review thread or PM me if you have questions. You should be much happier than with the BCs. You should also not worry about winter. This is my forth winter on mine and they look brand new when I wash them off in the spring...an advantage not shared by many of the other coilovers.

I personally like being able to use the stock top hats. I don't want the road noise and these are quiet as a church mouse. Absolutely no noise from the coilovers.

If you want more camber in the front, get Robi's front bolts that can get you to -3.0.

I am currently working with someone on a solution for the rears as the stock bolts are prone to stripping once you are lowered and add stickier rubber. Will post on this and the other board once I test to see if it works.

enjoy your coilovers.
Awesome info, I will definitely keep my eye open for any updates. If i have any questions i will definitely send you a PM! Thank you