Notices
EvoM Announcements Discuss our latest site announcements.

Recent Ban For Shiv, Al, and Dave

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2006, 04:45 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Dave@Accolade
I am not going to get into that subject, because I know our parts are the best in what we do and what we make.. And I really didnt take to their intimidation tactics and public spectacles.. Many people also agreed with the stance we took with them, whatever the case what happened was not amicably resolved and I wish it were not so.. but they crossed the lines in how they acted in relation to us.. if they want to continue to directly cross with vendors and involve everyone let them.. +1
Sweet, someone I've had problems with in the past can't respond. Time to get some shots in!

I'm well aware of that situation and what occured with it, and if there's ANY truth to it then it was a complete joke. Their "intimidation tactics" and the fact that they may not have treated someone like a king on the phone is understandable. Have you ever been happy dealing with a vendor you bought something from that was sub-par and then when you tried to resolve the situation the service aspect was sub par as well? I surely wouldn't have been trying to boost your morale over the phone and whispering sweet nothings to you in that situation. I wonder how they were "racist" to your employees? By not being nice and accepting of being on the bad end of a transaction? By not being kind and saying please and thank you on the phone? That's not a racist, it's an upset customer! You should know that by now. I'm sure most people would have acted in a similar manner, nobody likes throwing their money out the window.

Just so people know what we're talking about here.
BuschurThread
At least it had a happy ending!

So please, don't insult the intelligence of evom members by trying to play victim of that "business transaction". You weren't and you know it, as does anyone else that can read.

SPT & mod Crew, I think you did the right thing by getting involved. I'm amazed it didn't happen sooner, but I'm sure that's not an easy decision to make. It's sad that the arguments back and forth escalated to the level that it forced you to take action. Hopefully after this brief timeout the community will continue to benefit from having those banned individuals active on the forums without the back and forth bickering cluttering up threads. While I hope that happens, I have a feeling that the bickering will just be done more by the fanboys now than anything. Business doesn't suffer when the fanboys get the boot. At least their easier to ban.
Old Mar 18, 2006, 05:23 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My opinions are valid here, I have never openly spoken out against their crew they have going i.e. Al, DB, Jarrod..

But seeing this thread I can attest to their blatant disrespect which involves childish name calling and bullying and this is the reason why I am adding my .02 cents.

I have no interest in this further than that, its not worth my time to get involved openly against a small garage shop from ohio & Big Bad AL.
Old Mar 18, 2006, 07:23 PM
Evolved Member

I saw all that under their respective names the other day and wondered what had happened. I am glad someone stepped in. To be honest all that really put me off from Dynoflash products for the simple fact that I would see how Al reacted. Ive seen it from day one of my joining this site...not all the time but often enough.

As much as I feel that Dave Burschur is a stand-up guy, it made me wonder why he would choose to do business with someone like Al. (Yes I do have Buschur products on my vehicle) Not to undermine Al's tuning ability, the man does seem to know what he is doing. Al reminds me of a politician 90% of the time, very likely to flip-flop on a subject if it changes tones.

Some of us will never meet these tuners and only use their products. I gain my perspective from what I see on this site and it does influence my decisions on what to put on my car.
Old Mar 18, 2006, 07:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Soon2BEVO
I was saying from the looks of it meaning from the story that was told about them and their product they sold. Relax man.
The story aside, from a first hand look at the product in question I can attest that the product is not something that I would purchase for quality reasons.

Last edited by DragNRacing; Mar 18, 2006 at 07:50 PM.
Old Mar 19, 2006, 07:35 AM

I am not going to get into that subject, because I know our parts are the best in what we do and what we make.. And I really didnt take to their intimidation tactics and public spectacles.. Many people also agreed with the stance we took with them, whatever the case what happened was not amicably resolved and I wish it were not so.. but they crossed the lines in how they acted in relation to us.. if they want to continue to directly cross with vendors and involve everyone let them.. +1
:lol If i was building a demolition derby car, i would not use your parts. Of all peoples customers service yours is by far the worst. You promise a great product and come no where close.
I personally would advise anyone away from your product!
Old Mar 19, 2006, 07:59 AM

My opinions are valid here, I have never openly spoken out against their crew they have going i.e. Al, DB, Jarrod..

But seeing this thread I can attest to their blatant disrespect which involves childish name calling and bullying and this is the reason why I am adding my .02 cents.

I have no interest in this further than that, its not worth my time to get involved openly against a small garage shop from ohio & Big Bad AL.
Garage shop i guess is better than a hack shop
Old Mar 19, 2006, 08:13 AM

tragic news to me
Old Mar 19, 2006, 12:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
So, I just realized I could actually post here now.

So what exactly was the purpose of this thread of mine, Al's and the other person's ban? It would seem to me that making the post so everyone knew we were banned would have been enough.

Instead the topic is left open for a bunch of guys to come into and make worthless statements.

Accolade, as for our "small garage shop in Ohio", I don't know what you consider small but atleast we are good at what we do. On the other hand you could have a one million square foot facility and the parts you guys are turning out still suck and don't fit. But hey, on the other hand I was able to make a great bar out of your EVO9 fascia for my customers to sit around and watch their cars being dyno'd in my "small shop."

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
I don't think it's entirely fair for you to conclude that any statement that you don't agree with is "worthless". As a matter of fact, I think that outlook had a lot to do with the banning in the first place. The purpose of this thread is so that people can learn from the mistakes of others and conduct themselves in a more mature manner that better serves the community. I certainly hope that evom becomes a better place now that everyon knows what can happen when they start flinging insults, threats, and other unpleasantries.
Old Mar 19, 2006, 12:17 PM
Evolved Member

ok, this thread is closed...