Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Hello All

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2006, 07:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here's the 12.27 pass @ 109

12.27 run

Here's my slip of my best run so far without the headers and cam (right lane)

and the 30-115 WOT run with the current mods

30-115 run

With just the lid and catback, I ran a best of 13.2 @106 with street tires (2.05 60')at atco raceway. This car hasn't seen mid 13s
Old Jun 27, 2006, 07:50 AM

Here's my dyno graph (dyno day, no tuning involved) with the lid, catback and torque converter that I ran 12.2 @ 111.7 with

Old Jun 27, 2006, 07:57 AM

Here's 2 more slips to show the trap speed is there (car # 203). This is from the same day last November. I have the slip of the Englishtown run but my camera is with the car at the shop, so I'll have to wait till Friday to take a pic of it.

Old Jun 27, 2006, 08:22 AM
Evolved Member

Exclamation

Very nice roarin8.

Don't worry about these evo owners, you can not impress them. Even if god was driving and jesus was in the passenger seat holding a camcorder.
Old Jun 27, 2006, 08:48 AM

lol it's ok, I wasn't trying to impress them but just give the facts. I know what the car is capable of and have proof of it, that's all.
Old Jun 27, 2006, 10:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ok I just took at look at your dyno sheets and you arent 365rwhp you are around the 320 which makes your claim that you ran 12.2 or w/e even more clueless. First off, I dont know if those are even your time slips and second I dont know if those were even your dyno sheets. Thirdly, how do we know you havent put some crazy beast engine in your car when you ran those times and you arent telling us. The only times I truly beleive is ones that I myself have seen or you have an acclaimed source to back those times up.

Not to mention, I have seen what I myself do to more powerful camaros on the street and track and there is no way that your car which dynos around the same amount of hp can have faster et's than my car which is lighter and is awd. Sorry it just aint ognna happen.

Maybe if you told us exactly what you have instead of hiding w/e mods you are running we would beleive you.

You cant possibly come in here telling us that you are running around the same et's as a viper which is a much more poerful car than yours with 2 bolt ons. Sorry try again bud.
Old Jun 27, 2006, 11:09 AM

That dyno sheet was before the cam and headers with ORY. If you consider an LS1 a beast of an engine, then so be it. Vipers trap high but spin bad off the line which is why they ET less.
Those are my mods and I have alot of people who can vouch for me. As far as my time slips, look at the video, it's also a 12.2 run with a 1.71 60' time and you can see the car in it as well.
Old Jun 27, 2006, 11:15 AM

Last edited by chasedalanevo; Jun 27, 2006 at 11:18 AM. Reason: POSTED TWICE
Old Jun 27, 2006, 11:16 AM

Ok Guys Im Going To Have To Stick Up For Roarin8. He Did Run The 12.2 Before The Cam And Headers. Its Because Of The Converter . I Know Everthing He Has On The Car Is What He Says He Has, Cuz I Took Him To The Shop Everytime To Get The Work Done . Anyways Im Going To Have To Get My Car As Fast As His So He Can Stop Leaving Me On The Highway.
Old Jun 27, 2006, 11:21 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Roarin_8
That dyno sheet was before the cam and headers with ORY. If you consider an LS1 a beast of an engine, then so be it. Vipers trap high but spin bad off the line which is why they ET less.
Those are my mods and I have alot of people who can vouch for me. As far as my time slips, look at the video, it's also a 12.2 run with a 1.71 60' time and you can see the car in it as well.
I am not doubting you ran a 12.2 but it certainly wasnt just with a converter.

Hell ams evo ran a 9.1 and all he had was a tbe.

I am not doubting you possibly ran that time but I ma doubting you ran it with just 2 mods. Unless if it was nitrous or some type of a FI kit then sorry not possible unless you have some type of gifted camaro. Cause like I said I have seen ones more powerful than yours that tra at lower speeds and higher et's. This is why its so doubting.
Old Jun 27, 2006, 11:26 AM

Not just 2 mods, 4 lid, catback (slp's loudmouth), Yank converter and nitto drag radials.

I wish nitrous was installed, high 10s low 11s with a nice 150 shot.
Old Jun 27, 2006, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
Thirdly, how do we know you havent put some crazy beast engine in your car when you ran those times and you arent telling us.
Wow. Do some research. Last time I checked, "Crazy beast" engine'd LS1's were running 10's

Would you also like to call bs on my WS6 dynoing 375 rwhp on GM internals and stock headers?

The video of the EVO with 5k in mods I assram tomorrow will be dedicated to you
Old Jun 27, 2006, 11:44 AM

Skilmatic, the guys from ls1tech want to say hi

http://www.seatstaysup.com/forums/sh...=9030#post9030
Old Jun 27, 2006, 12:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
Ok I just took at look at your dyno sheets and you arent 365rwhp you are around the 320 which makes your claim that you ran 12.2 or w/e even more clueless. First off, I dont know if those are even your time slips and second I dont know if those were even your dyno sheets. Thirdly, how do we know you havent put some crazy beast engine in your car when you ran those times and you arent telling us. The only times I truly beleive is ones that I myself have seen or you have an acclaimed source to back those times up.

Not to mention, I have seen what I myself do to more powerful camaros on the street and track and there is no way that your car which dynos around the same amount of hp can have faster et's than my car which is lighter and is awd. Sorry it just aint ognna happen.

Maybe if you told us exactly what you have instead of hiding w/e mods you are running we would beleive you.

You cant possibly come in here telling us that you are running around the same et's as a viper which is a much more poerful car than yours with 2 bolt ons. Sorry try again bud.
Dude, stfu... you are reaching and making yourself look like an idiot.
Old Jun 27, 2006, 12:45 PM
Evolved Member

First off, I only tell you from personal experience. Tell them hi back. For you to make a thread all about me just tells me alot about your car community. Second of all, I ma glad you made low 12's with a car that has double my cylinders twice the displacement and that is also modded. I am trapping higher than you with half your engine with better et's on STOCK tires dude. Welcome to the evo community. South coast mitsu is taking trade ins now.

Quick Reply: Hello All