Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Mods to beat audi rs4

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2006, 06:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i havent seen too many stock evo 1/4 times...but i read from a vendor the other day that they ran 13.00 seconds flat on a bone stock evo ix..so from ur numbers it looks pretty close and it will be based on how good you can drive the car
Old Oct 25, 2006, 06:03 PM
Evolving Member

If you can drive well then you can hit those numbers with a stock 9. Though from a roll the RS4 may have an advantage.
Old Oct 25, 2006, 06:37 PM
Evolved Member

Here’s some facts: stock 05 Evo VIII 13.2 ¼ mile
: stock 06 RS4 12.8 ¼ mile
My 05 Evo VIII ran 12.9 w/ a full exhst,intake, MBC set to 20.5 w/ a tune. It was my 1st time @ the track, I simply sucked, I missed shifts, etc. looks a lot easier than it is.
My friends car ran 12.02 that night, he had the same mods accept that his was a IX. he said he thought that my car was capable of 12.7-12.6 with my mods and the way it was running.
Just recently the tuner I use, Billet Design, re-flashed an 06 Evo IX. With only his exhaust removed from his DP back, running on 93, he ran 12.3 in the ¼ mile!
My car with it’s modds (cams, headers & o2, cold airbox, GFB BOV,re-tune, MR custom track coilovers installed,tuned & aligned by ROBISPEC) should run 12.0-11.8 on 93, though I’m not sure whether the stock clutch will do it. I hope to have the car dynoed shortly. I’ll also have a new FMIC installed, which ought to allow another 15-20 whp to be extracted, we’ll see.
An Evo IX with a good tune and an exhaust should easily be able to take the RS4, two keywords, “good tune’ and “able”, i.e. drivers ability.
Old Oct 25, 2006, 06:57 PM
Evolved Member

PS,
Dont under estimate the benifit of a proper alignment! Your car WILL accelerate faster!
Old Oct 25, 2006, 07:05 PM
Evolving Member

You really don't need to do much. The IX in stock form is about equal to the RS4. Put an exhaust, better induction filter, mbc, and tune on the Evo and you will rape the RS4 like a ..... you get the idea.
Old Oct 25, 2006, 07:25 PM

dont forget the NOS stickers...there good up to an extra 10whp
Old Oct 25, 2006, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Emperor666
its not like that at all i got the evo to mod it i like turbo charged cars i had a skyline gtr 34 its was allready modded when i got it i dont know abt evos so thats why i was asking i like speed and power and racing in genral and i have have a second car for daily driving
...I am confused

...you owned a skyline and you dont know anything about the evo???...

...seems a tad odd to me...just dont go killing anyone on the road trying to street race the rs4
Old Oct 25, 2006, 08:35 PM
Evolving Member

i have an s4 and ive driven rs4's and trust me the cars may be high horsepower but like it was already stated they weight around 5 thousand pounds not helping their cuase too much. Dont know exactly how much the evo weighs but im sure its not that much.
Old Oct 25, 2006, 08:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JambaJuice
...I am confused

...you owned a skyline and you dont know anything about the evo???...

...seems a tad odd to me...just dont go killing anyone on the road trying to street race the rs4
+1
Old Oct 26, 2006, 04:08 AM

the skyline had a exhaust and hks fuel pump nobody flash a skyline or we dont have any shops that can? if i had that skyline still i would'nt even think of racing rs4 even if i miss shift or to race it with reverse gear ill still own him but evo have more easy ways to achive hp my thread is about the mods to make the car runs really fast or should i listen to the crappy garages we have in our town and put a boost controller without a fuel pump or anything and kill the engine this is a a faq for those who need information about there cars ppl learn and know stuff no one knew everything without asking ppl who knows about things + since all we had is skylines here few shops in another city can modify it and flash it but its for 1200$ nearly it will run 18 17 steady boost pressure + @25 psi but its way to expensive
Old Oct 26, 2006, 08:47 AM
Evolved Member

threads like this are a waste of time. So IF you beat the RS4 will you will have the "fastest" car in your town??
Old Oct 26, 2006, 09:27 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
What is the point of the "fastest car in town" anyways?

No matter what you do you will ALWAYS find someone faster. So you beat the RS4 then it will have to be the vette, then maybe a turbo vette.

I would highly recommend you try beating yours own set goals and possibly enjoy the car with lap times rather than street races. Rewards come in many fashions but getting praise from a racing instructor may be one of the best
Old Oct 26, 2006, 10:18 AM
Evolving Member

the skyline had a exhaust and hks fuel pump nobody flash a skyline or we dont have any shops that can? if i had that skyline still i would'nt even think of racing rs4 even if i miss shift or to race it with reverse gear ill still own him but evo have more easy ways to achive hp my thread is about the mods to make the car runs really fast or should i listen to the crappy garages we have in our town and put a boost controller without a fuel pump or anything and kill the engine this is a a faq for those who need information about there cars ppl learn and know stuff no one knew everything without asking ppl who knows about things + since all we had is skylines here few shops in another city can modify it and flash it but its for 1200$ nearly it will run 18 17 steady boost pressure + @25 psi but its way to expensive

HMMM. I can't decide if he is asking a question, making a statement, writing a paragraph, or its just one long *** sentence.
Old Oct 26, 2006, 10:30 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by OKIX
HMMM. I can't decide if he is asking a question, making a statement, writing a paragraph, or its just one long *** sentence.
Or hes from UAE and his english might be a little off
Old Oct 26, 2006, 10:44 AM
Evolving Member

2006 Audi RS 4 Quattro 4.8 (0-60) 13.3(1/4mile) (C&D Sept '05)
2007 Audi RS 4 Quattro 4.6 13.2 (C&D Sept '06)

found this too

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 4.5 13.3 (MT Dec '05)
but the '07 RS 4's do 4.7 0-60 (motor trend).....that's some top end for ya

Quick Reply: Mods to beat audi rs4