Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Mods to beat audi rs4

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2006, 10:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
its as easy as upgrade your turbo to GT35r + 1000cc injectors+FMIC+alky +clutch+fuel pump+stroker kit(if u want to kill the rs4 bad) and tuned it really good.
Old Oct 28, 2006, 07:51 AM
Evolving Member

i was seaching around the boards. I own both an EVO (just got it, picking it up monday) and I own an RS4. Two weeks ago I was at Pocono Raceway. My friend was in his evo (i think it was an 8 but he had work done to it). Let me tell you, he kept up on the turns, but on the long straights, the RS4 would just rape the evo. At high speeds the V8 simply over powers the I4.

I am picking the car up monday, so ill post a more detailed review from my perspective. I think a couple of people have stated it on here but make sure your car is in ship shape. Also, in my opinion, the best mod you can do, is buy youself some track time.

Also, who cares if the evo is faster or slower. It doesnt matter who has the nicest car in town. The evo is a great car and you should be proud of that. The rs4 is also an amazing car. Both are completely different.
Old Oct 28, 2006, 08:17 AM
Evolving Member

All depends on what is done to the cars. VIII take whole lot more work to make fast than do the IXs. I'm making as much or nearly as much bhp as an RS4 with my IX with about 1500 in simple mods.... all the while my Evo weighs 3300lbs n change vs. the RS4 that weighs 4000lbs. One of my Road & Tracks has the RS4 at 12.8 in the quarter. We've been running 12.2s here in Tucson at 3100 ft elevation in our IXs of late.

Originally Posted by Parikh1234
i was seaching around the boards. I own both an EVO (just got it, picking it up monday) and I own an RS4. Two weeks ago I was at Pocono Raceway. My friend was in his evo (i think it was an 8 but he had work done to it). Let me tell you, he kept up on the turns, but on the long straights, the RS4 would just rape the evo. At high speeds the V8 simply over powers the I4.

I am picking the car up monday, so ill post a more detailed review from my perspective. I think a couple of people have stated it on here but make sure your car is in ship shape. Also, in my opinion, the best mod you can do, is buy youself some track time.

Also, who cares if the evo is faster or slower. It doesnt matter who has the nicest car in town. The evo is a great car and you should be proud of that. The rs4 is also an amazing car. Both are completely different.
Old Oct 28, 2006, 08:38 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by teknishnIX
All depends on what is done to the cars. VIII take whole lot more work to make fast than do the IXs. I'm making as much or nearly as much bhp as an RS4 with my IX with about 1500 in simple mods.... all the while my Evo weighs 3300lbs n change vs. the RS4 that weighs 4000lbs. One of my Road & Tracks has the RS4 at 12.8 in the quarter. We've been running 12.2s here in Tucson at 3100 ft elevation in our IXs of late.
Nice! I def want to mod my evo. I am really new, I dont even have my car yet (cant wait till monday. Ive been searching for Mod ideas but it seems like there is soooo much (this is coming from an audi guy where there are only a few main companies.