Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Picking up a 2003 Evo8 From Florida with some questions for Florida Owners

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2012, 11:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Picking up a 2003 Evo8 From Florida with some questions for Florida Owners

So I am in the process of getting a WW 2003 Evo 8 that is down in Florida and have a few questions.

Anyone know of a shop/reputable member in Florida or Georgia that has experience installing the Rostra Cruise control Kit because I plan on driving this car on many road trips and Cruise control has been essential in keeping my driving record clean in my STi.

This is the kit in question
http://www.lancershop.com/customer/p...2&cat=0&page=1

Also interested in a catback exhaust system and if anyone in Florida or Georgia has one for sale shoot me a PM or post here , I cannot stand driving a car that is quiet as I love to hear the engine.

Thanks
Joey

Last edited by Gigs; Dec 2, 2012 at 12:38 AM.
Old Dec 3, 2012, 08:03 AM

Whats up man,

I just looked at the link, and found a couple sites way cheaper-specifically Amazon. I live in north Florida as far as evo-specific shops go, AWD motorsports is in Coral springs, and TTP is in Orlando. I dont know how electrically savvy you are but you could do it yourself save some $$.

Are you looking strictly at used exhaust systems?
Old Dec 3, 2012, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by NHazz
Whats up man,

I just looked at the link, and found a couple sites way cheaper-specifically Amazon. I live in north Florida as far as evo-specific shops go, AWD motorsports is in Coral springs, and TTP is in Orlando. I dont know how electrically savvy you are but you could do it yourself save some $$.

Are you looking strictly at used exhaust systems?
I am quite electrically savvy but prefer not to mess with things I am not used too. I was looking for someone in the area to assist me during the install.

I really would prefer a used exhaust system but am open to a new system.