Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New to the Thread. New to the Evo. Could use some general advice.

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2020, 06:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New to the Thread. New to the Evo. Could use some general advice.

Hey everyone,

I am new to the car industry and am looking to buy an evo x. I have done my best to do as much research as I can while I am currently searching for a car to buy. However, the best people to get advice from are actual evo owners that have experienced things first hand. If anyone has anything pointers in the car buying process with things i might need to look for, quality check, etc. that would be helpful and greatly appreciated. Also if anyone has any suggestions for which mods i should perform first and suggested companies to look into that would also be great. I plan to daily drive the car but it also having the capability to look and drive good. I have a plan already but could use some outside opinions since I am younger and must be somewhat budget! Much Appreciated!

Cody
Old Aug 24, 2020, 07:45 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Hey Cody / Welcome & thanks for posting @Cody.JB

We have more than a few Sticky type threads that can lend a hand in deciding. Heres one: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...m-vendors.html

I have a 9 but the same rules apply to the 10. A professional inspection is, at times, a good idea

Cheers, Joe
Old Aug 25, 2020, 02:28 PM
kaj
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 813 Likes on 678 Posts
IMO an inspection is ALWAYS worth it. I saved far more on the price of my Evo than I paid for the inspection, once we found out all it's faults.