Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Time for an Evolution

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2018, 07:57 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks guys! I guess I should do an update. First off, thank you for this forum, I have fixed a handful of things on this car from here! The timing belt was done about 10k ago, and for some reason it came with all the old parts in the trunk? along with lots of other crap. I will turn this into my build log I have decided, and I will break the posts up by sections with pictures.

So I got the car, actually in way better shape then I expected, but also more mods then I wanted. The more I tear into this car, the more headaches! haha. First off, the car idles really rough, and has misfires, so day one I replaced the spark plugs (NKG plugs, got the number from here), and it now runs, great above 3500 rpm, lower it still misfires. I have gone through 2 tanks of gas now, and do not think it is old gas anymore. I ordered a coil on plug conversion (spool up) in hopes that will fix it, if not I am going to guess it has to be the tune.
Old Apr 18, 2018, 08:06 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Great to see you have taken delivery

Your build thread is to start in this forum: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/project-cars-build-threads-344/

Old Apr 18, 2018, 08:08 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Perfect! I will start on that here soon. I have done a lot in a week! haha