Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Do you go for drives by yourself?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2018, 10:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by ronaldo9
Absolutely, I'm almost forced to since the roads where I live simply don' t do the evo justice. I drive quite a distance to hit up back roads and open her up a bit.
Where do you live in NJ? I drive throughout the state often and there are fun roads throughout the state and I know of some on hand for most of the state except for probably the pine barrens.

As for me, yes, I do enjoy driving by myself a lot. Its fun and it gives me time to safely practice techniques that make me a better driver without worrying about other people (Left foot braking, Heel and toe, etc.).
Old Apr 15, 2018, 08:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by jheff
Where do you live in NJ? I drive throughout the state often and there are fun roads throughout the state and I know of some on hand for most of the state except for probably the pine barrens.

As for me, yes, I do enjoy driving by myself a lot. Its fun and it gives me time to safely practice techniques that make me a better driver without worrying about other people (Left foot braking, Heel and toe, etc.).
I'm in central NJ near the New Brunswick area. To find roads that are not heavily patrolled or too much traffic I usually have to drive way north near the NY state/ or PA border.