Notices
Future Lancer / Evo Models Discuss any rumors and/or news concerning future Lancer and Evolution models in here.

RS and MR

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2004, 08:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by oneguy
I'm going to talk to the dealerahip on Monday to talk about putting a deposit down on an MR. I've never done a preorder on a car before. Is there anything I should know? Also does anyone know if Texas or Maryland have laws about refunds on deposits?

I did that with the original Evo. I had deposits for MSRP at two dealerships. When the car came, they both wanted $1500 over regardless of what deal I had. They were happy to give me my money back. So I took my money and went to PA and got one for MSRP a day later.
Old Jun 7, 2004, 09:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cuprsnel
I say again, there are no options available. I'm sure that you can pay a dealer to put anything you want back into the RS but they will charge you a ton to do it. There is no 'urban jungle' package available. Ask a dealer.
OK, Thanks Cuprsnel. I will be sure to remember that.
Old Jun 28, 2004, 11:26 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by HoLeeRay
are you sure about those performance numbers? sounds doubtful that -100 lbs could make it so much faster. is there anything else done on the RS that would make it that much faster?
This post forgets the RS's limited slip front diff, which probably =harder launches
Old Jun 28, 2004, 11:29 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by almjones
The problem is the RS doesn't come with air conditioning, power locks, power windows. I'm not sure about this but I think it doesn't come with radio or CD Player.
I think it comes with AC, at least the dealer told me it did....
EDIT: damn it, I didn't read the whole thread. I guess I'll just ask some assinine questions then, like most people who don't read the entire thread before posting....duh, how much is the urban jungle package?

Last edited by TurboMaestro; Jun 28, 2004 at 11:33 PM.