Notices
Lancer Audio and Security (All models) Discuss new audio system upgrades or alarm configurations.

Alpine iDA-X100 installed

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2009, 12:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Alpine iDA-X100 installed

i've had other decks that had ipod control capability, and this one by far takes the cake for a single din unit. my previous decks: Kenwood KDC-MP 332 & Kenwood KDC-MP425 both with the KCA-MP500 for ipod control. this alpine is worth every penny for ipod owners

complete stats from alpine-usa
Old Jan 31, 2009, 09:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I have the same headunit and I love it. How did you get the display on the right to be red? Everything else is red on mine but the display on the right is blue for some reason. Oh, and BTW why'd you post this in the lancer section?
Old Feb 1, 2009, 10:54 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I too have the IDA-X100 and love this deck as well. Functions much like an ipod and very simple to use. I sell Alpine among other brands at work and many people are making the move from CD/CDR media to ipod only. The beautiful thing about these units are the shelf life is sooo much longer because there are no moving parts it will outlast the car or the owner... hehe

To change the color on the right side of the headunit, go to setup menu, go to display, then BVG color - type 1, 2 or 3 will change them. Also BVG download lets you upload your own background from a usb memory stick... there are sample backgrounds on alpine's website and instructions on google how to make your own. I made one with a mitsu logo but it didn't turn out well cause you couldn't read the track info well.

Hope this helps,

Nick
Old Feb 1, 2009, 02:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by majestic*
I too have the IDA-X100 and love this deck as well. Functions much like an ipod and very simple to use. I sell Alpine among other brands at work and many people are making the move from CD/CDR media to ipod only. The beautiful thing about these units are the shelf life is sooo much longer because there are no moving parts it will outlast the car or the owner... hehe

To change the color on the right side of the headunit, go to setup menu, go to display, then BVG color - type 1, 2 or 3 will change them. Also BVG download lets you upload your own background from a usb memory stick... there are sample backgrounds on alpine's website and instructions on google how to make your own. I made one with a mitsu logo but it didn't turn out well cause you couldn't read the track info well.

Hope this helps,

Nick

TY very much! I'll have to do that tomorrow.