Notices

ROAD/RACE Piggy Software Discussion.

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2005, 09:09 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Your point is made Shingen. At least you don't like Greeny really. I will give you a dollar if you ask him this question...... "Did RIPP give him the software for their BlackBox or include it with their kit?" I know the answer but someone should ask that question. Somebody ask that question! We are going to release software out after the first. I pretty much know what I need to do and will do that to make it happen. As for our boxes, we have made 250 h.p. with them on turbo cars and made comparable power to any other piggy style box available so now with the software you guys can tune to your specific mods and do as much as your emanage friends and for sure outdo you AFC buds!

ROAD/RACE
Old Dec 12, 2005, 09:22 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by ROCK
Your point is made Shingen. At least you don't like Greeny really. I will give you a dollar if you ask him this question...... "Did RIPP give him the software for their BlackBox or include it with their kit?" I know the answer but someone should ask that question. Somebody ask that question! We are going to release software out after the first. I pretty much know what I need to do and will do that to make it happen. As for our boxes, we have made 250 h.p. with them on turbo cars and made comparable power to any other piggy style box available so now with the software you guys can tune to your specific mods and do as much as your emanage friends and for sure outdo you AFC buds!

ROAD/RACE
Oh Robert. We were doing so good. We had a nice mature discussion.

---------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Shingen
RRM is a business. RRM wants your money. RRM will get your money if you don't shop around. Here's some more simple math Rock and everyone else: Fox = not a customer of RRM products any longer
Completely your choice. I question the logic of never buying from a certain company because you don't like the specifics of one product, but we all have our own motivations.

Last edited by Blacksheepdj; Dec 12, 2005 at 09:45 AM.
Old Dec 12, 2005, 09:36 AM
Former Sponsor

We are fine. Someone brings up Greeny though which reminds me of the point that we are held to a different standard than others and seem to catch crap from same guys or their followers!

BLACK, close the thread I got what I needed out of it. Final answer, sofware will come out after the first, price will go back to old price and we will start a page on our site with maps, setup screenshots and a specific email address for Piggy questions. I am sure this is what will make guys happy. After that we will see. Thanks Hope you understand my point of view.

ROAD/RACE
Old Dec 12, 2005, 09:44 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Closed at Rock's request.

Good luck with the software sales.