Notices
Lancer General Come on in and discuss the US Lancer.

i'm phucking pissed

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2003, 04:53 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation i'm phucking pissed

i just went to a local shop where they do the regular stuff, like kill switch, alarm, brakes and windshield.

right off the bad i dont phuckin trust ppl driving my car, not to mention my car is spankin, only 2 weeks i had, and it still smells new, it has lower than 180 miles on...

today i went to install my kill switch, when i pick up my car i see this gooey candy smelling barbecue sauce looking gunk at the tip of my handbrake (the button u push on the ur handbrake to pull it) and it leaked it, i thought it was just the tip so i just wiped it.

now it keeps making this phucking sticky noise squeak shyt it just pisses me off. whats up with these stupid retarded mechanics who dont watch out for customer's vehicles..NEW vehicles.... stupid retards now i dont see my car so new anymore, it feels so different now.... i hope he rotts in hell for not taking the proper steps to keep a customer's car clean.

after i saw that it was sticky i called them and went back, and they say they will clean it, and all they do is spray some shyt in it and blow it out with pressurised air.

its such a crock of shyt, i can do a better job. its not even fixed and it still squeaks.

now everytime it bothers me i'll see inside and stick something in and this phucking orange gunk shyt wipes on. what a **** off.

like i said, this feels really awkward man, i'm trying to keep my new car clean as hell, and making ppl watch out b4 they get it and these retards screw evertyying up. now i can't consider my car new..... i see it differently....*sigh*
Old Mar 20, 2003, 07:01 PM
Evolved Member

Settle down there.
If you really want it fixed, take it up with them. Just tell em you'll report them to the BBB or something.
Old Mar 20, 2003, 07:31 PM
Evolved Member

I remember seeing that gunk **** when i took off my ebrake handle...it might have just been the adhesive that holds it on the knob or somethin....not sayin that it was...but if you take off the ebrake handle...you might see what i'm talkin about
Old Mar 20, 2003, 09:18 PM
Evolving Member

no man, i know what ur talking about, its not the adhesive, or the lubricant inside, it smells like barbecue sauce.
Old Mar 20, 2003, 09:30 PM
Evolving Member

the first scratch is the worst, same for this..

in a month you won't care for those little things

Etienne
Old Mar 20, 2003, 09:51 PM
Evolving Member

i got me new HIDs!! hyper white/ baby bluish!

totmorw i'll be getting 17's.
can't wait.

i'm trying not to think about it, i just want to forget out the hand brake "incident" phcukkk it smells like barbecuse SAUCE!!!!!!!!

i'm keeping my cool. stupid Lebeau vitre d'auto....
Old Mar 21, 2003, 02:04 AM
Evolved Member

lmao, i think we were all like that when we first got ours. But now i dont even pay attention anymore, messes are gonna happen, theres no avoiding them. I usually do a full exterior/interior wash and vaccum every month. but it always gets messed up again in a few days, because my driveway is dirt and grass, and its messy. just try to stay clean, but dont have a hissy fit everytime somthing gets messy, even though i know how you feel