Notices
Lancer General Come on in and discuss the US Lancer.

sponsorship

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2003, 12:07 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sponsorship

I was in my mitsu dealer yesterday picking up some stuuf and i was talking to the manager, he told me cutting me a deal was the best thing he has done since i have reffered 3 family members and 2 friends who have bought lancers and one outlander. so i said you should hook me up with some sponsorship money. he said i should write up a proposal and send it to him and evey other dealer in toronto to try to get hooked up. he told me he would tell the other dealers how much refferal business i have done for him. so my questions is how do i write up a proposal. i know i have to commit to certain events and track days, which is not a problem. also all the body work has been done on my car, suspension, exhaust and i am looking for money to build my engine so i can turn in some good times that will turn heads and generate interest. any help would be appreciated. thanks.
Old Mar 28, 2003, 09:23 PM
Evolving Member

anyone????
Old Mar 28, 2003, 09:36 PM
Evolved Member

write em a letter saying why you want their sponsorship and what your gonna do for them.
Old Mar 30, 2003, 10:51 PM

If you get them to sponsor you then you'll probably have to put a decal of the dealership you got it from which isn't bad seen that you get free money. I'm going to do the same thing but not with a dealership. I'm going to see if a performance store will sponsor me because I am the only person in my town with a lancer who has acutally done stuff to my car.