Notices
Lancer General Come on in and discuss the US Lancer.

European Model - Lancer 2008/2009 = WOW!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2008, 12:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've had my 2009 GTS for about a week now and I have absolutely no regrets. Obviously its not an Evo but for the price I couldn't have asked for more. Not to mention the ladies love it
Old Jul 9, 2008, 02:00 PM
Evolved Member

I didn't say better gas mileage AND horsepower... I only said that if fuel economy was my primary concern there are plenty of other cars to choose from...

However, I know a Lotus Elise and a Lotus Exige both get better gas mileage and have more horsepower ... but then again ... they also costs 2 to 3 times more than a Lancer and they're hella less practical :P

Hmmm... oh yeah... Saturn Sky Redline and Pontiac Solstice GXP both have more power and better gas mileage too.... then again, those also cost quite a bit more than a Lancer and both are hella less practical too....

See a trend here?
Old Jul 9, 2008, 02:37 PM
Evolved Member

^^ yea looks like the lancer as it is, is the best combination of features/price/power/gas mileage

thats what america wants right now. i see that being a big factor that will keep resale value on these model lancers higher then ever before
Old Jul 9, 2008, 02:39 PM
Evolved Member

yeah... and if this new engine proves itself in high mileage cars that'll help out even more.