Notices
Lancer General Come on in and discuss the US Lancer.
View Poll Results: HOW DO YOU THINK MITSUBISHI SERVICE IS?
GREAT
18.42%
GOOD
23.68%
OK
23.68%
****TY
15.79%
ID REATHER GIVE IT TO SOMEONE'S 2 YEAR OLD BROTHER TO FIX
18.42%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Mitsubihsi Service Sucks!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2002, 11:52 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Preach on, brother Hooby.

I'd just like to comment since I'm from the area, but Ramsey has this long strip of dealerships along Route 17. It's a pretty recognizable thing when you're driving by, so it was the first place I went when I decided to buy my car, despite it being slightly further from home than a couple other dealerships. My salesperson knew less about the car than I did. I had nothing buy big smiles and bad answers. We (my father and I) alked back out after ignoring the salesperson for 10 minutes and getting a chance to sit in and take a good look at the car. The place looked way nicer than where I eventually ended up buying my car, but there was something about the place that seemed very...shady. I dunno...that's just me.

Liquid, could you please stop posting in caps? Especially if you want people to actually read what you type it's really helpful to make your posts look readable.

Anyway...know your rights as far as warranty, and if need be...use a little muscle. If something's covered under warranty then Mitsubishi will reimburse them for service. Unless you did something really wrong there's no reason they shouldn't cover whatever you did or whatever happened. And like Cliff asked...what exactly happened to your car that they refused service under warranty?