Notices
Lancer General Come on in and discuss the US Lancer.

Evo VII is on its way to the US says Motor Trend...

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2001, 10:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
More on Skyline

Here's the link to an Autoweek 350Z article that gives a lot of Skyline info too:

http://www.autoweek.com/cat_content...._code=08703346

In summary, the regular Skyline will be sold by Infiniti in 4 months in the U.S.. It's built on the same platform as the Z, will be RWD and should be in the range of the Z's 280 hp. The test car had an automatic transmission and I'm guessing that'll be all that's offered.

If Nissan produces the Skyline GT-R concept it'll be around 2004 or 2005. It'll probably be AWD with a twin-turbo 6 cylinder engine, and it WILL be sold in the U.S.. But that's a long way off. Maybe I'll get a 3 year lease on my Evo. ;-)
Old Dec 1, 2001, 11:29 AM

Originally posted by iwantanevovii
Nice Supra Mary Kate, is it yours?
It sure is. I just got in a couple of weeks ago, and I'm quite happy with it.

Originally posted by RA29
Say hi to your sis for me too.
Done and done!

Old Dec 1, 2001, 01:58 PM
Evolved Member

To all the people that wonder where the Evo in the picture comes from, have a look at the numberplate, and if you still don't understand there's no help. In that case refrain from using anything dangerous (i.e. lighter, scissors, etc.) as you might hurt yourself.
Old Dec 1, 2001, 10:35 PM
gtr
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey Mary-Kate, what about a picture with you in the car? Is that a 4-speed, 5-speed or 6-speed supra?
Old Dec 2, 2001, 06:50 AM
Evolved Member

i thought the main reason why toyota pulled supra outta the US was because the sports car market crashed
wait..marykate u were born in '86 or '87...so u r either 15 or 14...what's the driving age in cali??? just curious
Old Dec 2, 2001, 11:16 AM

Originally posted by gtr
Hey Mary-Kate, what about a picture with you in the car? Is that a 4-speed, 5-speed or 6-speed supra?
Why does everyone always ask for pictures of me? "a picture of me in a blue shirt on backwards" "a picture of me standing on one foot eating icecream" "a picture of me holding a sign saying '...' and standing on my head" No more pictures.

The Supra is a 6-speed.

Originally posted by LanEvo
i thought the main reason why toyota pulled supra outta the US was because the sports car market crashed
Yes that is why they stoped selling the Supra all together, because of the SUV crase. But the last year or two before they stoped importing them, the Supra Twin turbo model was not avaible in low emitions states. But the N/A model was avaiable in all 50 states.

Old Dec 2, 2001, 03:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Mary-Kate Olsen

Why does everyone always ask for pictures of me? "a picture of me in a blue shirt on backwards" "a picture of me standing on one foot eating icecream" "a picture of me holding a sign saying '...' and standing on my head" No more pictures.

The Supra is a 6-speed.

Yes that is why they stoped selling the Supra all together, because of the SUV crase. But the last year or two before they stoped importing them, the Supra Twin turbo model was not avaible in low emitions states. But the N/A model was avaiable in all 50 states.

i can see that it would be bad for u if some magazine found the pic and put it on the cover......btw...is "stand on one foot holding a spatula"...lol that was funny when he said that
Old Dec 3, 2001, 03:02 AM
Evolved Member

Who the F*** is Mary-Kate Olsen?!? Other than someone pretending to be her on this board I've never heard of her. I'm in America every now and then too and watch TV, or is this some program which you can't see in hotels?
Old Dec 3, 2001, 07:36 AM
Evolved Member

Now I know! I think those twins used to play the part of some kid in a sitcom, I think they took turns cause they were so young. Mary-Kate, whoever you are, I just had a look at your website.... have you started counselling yet, or is the treatment not working?

Last edited by Michaelk; Dec 3, 2001 at 07:41 AM.
Old Dec 3, 2001, 08:17 AM

Originally posted by Michaelk
Now I know! I think those twins used to play the part of some kid in a sitcom, I think they took turns cause they were so young. Mary-Kate, whoever you are, I just had a look at your website.... have you started counselling yet, or is the treatment not working?
Yea, nice to meet you too Michael. So when I'm on TV in Germany do they subtitle my lines or do they have some German actor dub over my voice?

Old Dec 3, 2001, 08:37 AM
Evolved Member

I don't think that show ever ran in Germany, and you were never in it, Mary Kate Olsen was, or has the mental deficiency gone so far that you really believe you're her?
Old Dec 3, 2001, 08:45 AM
Evolved Member

Oh my god! Because of this silly thread I made the mistake of typing Mary Kate Olsen into google and found this:
http://www.marykateandashley.com/
There's only one word to explain that page: headfück!! (so that you Americans don't understand it the wrong way, headfück means when something is so incomprehensible that it fücks with your head)
Whoever markets those girls has no shame and limits... Did I understand right, those films are only about them?!? Even Gameboy games,..... insane.
Old Dec 3, 2001, 09:08 AM

Originally posted by Michaelk
Oh my god! Because of this silly thread I made the mistake of typing Mary Kate Olsen into google and found this:
http://www.marykateandashley.com/
There's only one word to explain that page: headfück!! (so that you Americans don't understand it the wrong way, headfück means when something is so incomprehensible that it fücks with your head)
Whoever markets those girls has no shame and limits... Did I understand right, those films are only about them?!? Even Gameboy games,..... insane.
You are very rude. My movies and TV show are not just about me and Ashley. Yes we are the main charaters but we couldn't do it all by ourself. I think you should calm down, and go rent some of my movies, so that you can see for yourself. Everyone is entitled to their own point of view, but you are jumping to conclutions without ever giving my shows a fair chance.

Old Dec 3, 2001, 09:25 AM

in response to Mary-Kate Olsen

You all are ripping on her for what reason? We should be happy we have girls that share the same interests that we do! Imagine this two years down the line we have a club meet and who shows up?, Mary-Kate in her 600hp evo with four of her friends , Plus all the media who wants to know what she is doing. Now how does that look for us?, Damn good in my opinion!

Whether she is or isn't does not matter, that she is an enthusiast and a girl that is what matters!!!

Matt
Old Dec 3, 2001, 10:51 AM
Evolved Member

Mary-Kate, you're hilarious!! And yes, I'm rude, thank you very much. Is www.yermon.ruin.org not also your site? How come your not in there?? And also, how old are you now? Let's say you're sixteen, then how come you managed to buy a Supra before they stopped importing them? Just curious...