Notices
Lancer How Tos / Installations Post or link to your detailed how to / installation articles in here. If you have any questions regarding the how tos, feel free to post them in in the Request sub-forum.

Removing Center Console

Old May 14, 2003, 06:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Removing Center Console

Ok First Off, You Dont Need Any Tools EXCEPT a phillips head sd. Ok first, goto passenger side. Down by the floor board is where you console paneling ends.....well there is a break where two pieces come together. They are only held together by two snap in clips. Just becareful and unsnap it. Becareful, again, i broke one piece of my paneling, well the clip piece anyway, but it didnt matter it still holds in like regular. Ok well after that it should be undone. Goto driver side and this is is a little more tricky. I just pulled the pieces apart b/c they only stay together by a few plastic pieces that over lap.... ----> <______ kinda like that...lol dunno how well that is. But after this you front should be loose. But your not done yet. Goto your console in the back and pull up the lid. There are Two screws, remove them. Then pull it out, there are two clips infront of the cup holders. Ok now you have two screws at the base of your front center console. Remove the, and thats it! Hope i helped you, you may have to fiddle with it to get it completely off but thats it. If these directions have already been posted, feel free to delete mine.

-Kelspar
**Note This Was Done On A Lancer ES Automatic!

Discuss and ask questions on this how to here.

Last edited by HobieKopek; May 18, 2003 at 12:24 AM.