Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

extreme fenders? whos got em?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2005, 10:44 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
extreme fenders? whos got em?

hey i was wondering if anyone has the extreme fenders, that accoldae offers... i am thinking of makin this my next visual mod and i want to see pics and here if they fit correctly and blah blah blah...so post up if u have them !!
Old Jan 13, 2005, 10:44 PM
Evolved Member

no one...they havent sent them out yet
Old Jan 15, 2005, 01:14 PM
Evolving Member

I was thinking of ordering these. Does anyone know approximately how much it would cost to have them painted?
Old Jan 15, 2005, 01:19 PM
Evolving Member

Email Accolade... they are going to offer a painting service to there customers pretty soon.
Old Jan 15, 2005, 01:22 PM
Evolving Member

I was just looking for an estimate, b/c I got into an accident and I was going to buy a used fender. But, I figure if I'm going to buy new ones anyway I might as well just get them now. Money is tight though, so I just want to make sure that I would be able to afford to buy them and have them painted. I would get them painted at a local shop. Thanks though.
Old Jan 15, 2005, 01:52 PM
Evolved Member

We have pictures on the site of the extreme fenders. With Accolade fitment shouldn't be the question.
Old Jan 15, 2005, 10:01 PM
Evolved Member

these fenders look better than the ViS z3 fenders
Old Jan 16, 2005, 12:39 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by TeamAccolade
We have pictures on the site of the extreme fenders. With Accolade fitment shouldn't be the question.
rofl.... accolade always has best fitment....
Old Jan 16, 2005, 07:21 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by imajinmyfx
these fenders look better than the ViS z3 fenders

I agree. They seem to match the car much better!
Old Jan 16, 2005, 08:07 AM
Evolved Member

I just wish they were out already so I could order them. And whos the US distributor anyways??? So when they are out I could call. Thanks
Old Jan 16, 2005, 08:28 AM
Evolving Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH............... ..............................................AAAA AAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH....... .........................ALMOST DONE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now that it is out of my system, i can comment. I bought a body kit from you guys 2 years back. Not only did it take 8 months to get to me, but the fitment was horrible and the kit looks like crap. After months of emailing Dimantha about this, nothing was ever done, he just said that some kits were not fitting right and it is not his responsibility. Although I have in writing in an email from him, that NO FITMENT IS NECESSARY, THE KIT IS A DIRCET BOLT-ON. Well $3000 dollars for installation because the fiberglass need to be reworked, is a non fitment issue, the fact that the side skirts are 3"s longer than the car is one thing. To all you lancer owners, be careful in your dealings with accolade. To all you who are going to comment on this post, THIS HAS BEEN MY EXPIERENCE WITH ACCOLADE AND SINCE THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING TO TRY AND RECTIFY THE SITUATION, THIS IS MY NOTE TO OTHERS.
Old Jan 16, 2005, 12:24 PM
Account Disabled

accolade.... it seems u have a dissatisfied costomer.....um i was thinking of ordering these... if i do how will i kno this type of thing will not happen?
Old Jan 16, 2005, 12:27 PM
Evolved Member

Ditto.
Old Jan 16, 2005, 12:30 PM
Evolving Member

I was also considering buying these fenders, but now I am very hesitant. Accolade, you really should be treating your customers better, especially if you know that they are members on this forum. I'm still considering buying them. Does anyone else have a bad or good experience with Accolade?
Old Jan 16, 2005, 12:42 PM
Evolved Member

I had a great experience with accolade. I found this cheap body kit on ebay and i posted it accolade matched the price. Fitments perfect and i got it in about 6 days. They say it all the time that they have come along way and they have. Look at daves sig hes got nothing but good review in there about his company and customer service. I give an A+ to there body kit and customer serivce

Quick Reply: extreme fenders? whos got em?