Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

Favorite Pic of Your Lancer

Old Aug 2, 2006, 12:44 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DreamLike1
god damn how many of you F*CKING losers have the evo 8 wing on your slow *** piece of ****... TAKE IT OFF, ITS NOT A ******* EVO.
Umm wow, a body kit does not make the car an evo, simply enhances the look. if someone has a evolution badge, then flame on! Have you even posted any pics? if not you really aren't in any position to criticize.
Old Aug 2, 2006, 01:42 AM
Evolving Member

god damn how many of you F*CKING losers have the evo 8 wing on your slow *** piece of ****... TAKE IT OFF, ITS NOT A ******* EVO.
get a life
Old Aug 2, 2006, 03:05 AM
Evolved Member

Make me.

Seriously, when's your butt gonna stop hurting. All you do is b!tch and moan.
Old Aug 2, 2006, 05:22 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
personally i think the evo spoilers look sweet on the regular lancer. Who cars if its not an evo, what are you gonna get miffed at someone who puts an OZ lip kit on thier ES?
Old Aug 2, 2006, 08:06 AM
Evolved Member

. . . wow someone needs there diaper changed
Old Aug 2, 2006, 05:39 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by crypto
personally i think the evo spoilers look sweet on the regular lancer. Who cars if its not an evo, what are you gonna get miffed at someone who puts an OZ lip kit on thier ES?

i hear that i have a es with a oz lip and an evo wing
Old Aug 2, 2006, 07:13 PM
Evolved Member

Fu*k you dude. So if a turbo lancer with built internals w/over 250whp, does that make it cool if he has an evo wing? It's just a spoiler, who the hell cares.. Maybe you're just uptight because you're evo got stolen.
Old Aug 2, 2006, 07:15 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Melaz425
Fu*k you dude. So if a turbo lancer with built internals w/over 250whp, does that make it cool if he has an evo wing? It's just a spoiler, who the hell cares.. Maybe you're just uptight because you're evo got stolen.

+1....score!!
Old Aug 2, 2006, 07:21 PM
Evolved Member

Honestly, people like you are the ones that give Evo-owners a bad name.
Old Aug 2, 2006, 07:25 PM
Evolved Member

its all about personal preference. if you think a wing looks good on your car, get it. who the hell cares what it resembles. i dont see you evo pwners ripping out your interior because it resembles that of a lancer. you didn't make either car, mitsibishi made it, so get over it.
Old Aug 2, 2006, 10:59 PM
Evolved Member

its just the simple fact that you're adding a wing designed to provide rear end traction to a f*cking rice-mobile lancer with FWD.

I dont care if it makes 250whp, or 600whp, its still FWD and if anything providing rear downforce is hurting your performance.

Its pathetic how many of you rice the **** out of your lancers, with tacky wannabe evolution body kits and horrible decals. A lot of these cars are the epitome of rice.

I'm uptight because my Evo8 got stolen? Lol sure it really sucked, but I have a BETTER CAR now (evo 9). So please tell me why I would be "uptight" when I can reach 100mph before your damn lancer reaches 15mph...

And for those of you that are saying "these are the type of people that make evo owners look bad"... Pause for 30 seconds and just imagine this scenario: A 200 hp ugly slow *** lancer owner thinks my image "looks bad" couldn't care less what you think man. Keep driving your **** box and wishing it was an Evo.
Old Aug 2, 2006, 11:22 PM

Heres Mine
Attached Thumbnails Favorite Pic of Your Lancer-07-18-06_1834.jpg  
Old Aug 2, 2006, 11:28 PM
Evolving Member

Want some cheese with that whine? And if you are so partial to the EVO stop looking in the NA Lancer forums. If you don't like the spoiler or graphics that people put on their cars it is your own opinion and feel free to express it...just don't be a douchebag about it. Not everyone's mommy and daddy buy them EVOs so once you buy your own car don't knock on anyone else's. If you think Lancer's are $hitboxes then why are you in our threads? I hate spoiled rich kids that think they are better than everyone else because they get everything handed to them. Everyone knows that Lancer's are not all that fast but all an EVO is gonna do is get you up to the speed limit faster.

Last edited by mscc04; Aug 2, 2006 at 11:46 PM.
Old Aug 2, 2006, 11:35 PM
Evolving Member

its just the simple fact that you're adding a wing designed to provide rear end traction to a f*cking rice-mobile lancer with FWD.

I dont care if it makes 250whp, or 600whp, its still FWD and if anything providing rear downforce is hurting your performance.

Its pathetic how many of you rice the **** out of your lancers, with tacky wannabe evolution body kits and horrible decals. A lot of these cars are the epitome of rice.

I'm uptight because my Evo8 got stolen? Lol sure it really sucked, but I have a BETTER CAR now (evo 9). So please tell me why I would be "uptight" when I can reach 100mph before your damn lancer reaches 15mph...

And for those of you that are saying "these are the type of people that make evo owners look bad"... Pause for 30 seconds and just imagine this scenario: A 200 hp ugly slow *** lancer owner thinks my image "looks bad" couldn't care less what you think man. Keep driving your **** box and wishing it was an Evo.
u suck at life. go drive ur car off a cliff.
Old Aug 2, 2006, 11:42 PM

Hey why don't you stop your *****ing for a second with your evo-superiority and worry about what's on your car and not what other's put on their's. Narrow minded members like you are the ones who deter others from posting what they have, believe me i'm on other forums that are just like that. People who flame others instead of offering simple comments or suggestions really make themselves seem like *******s. Now if you're done whinning here's something for you to look at

and before you go into performance issues, one of the main reasons i bought the wing was for stability at higher speeds on the highways. Since the base model lancer is light weight and sits pretty high up, the entire car shook at 70mph+, and after adding the wing i've noticed dramatic increase in stability on the highways. I mainly focus on suspension and handling modifications. And also as you can see i don't have any of the decals and large body kits just because i'm not a fan, but it doesn't mean that they don't look good to some people. It's all about being open minded and accepting to the taste of other's, and not making yourself out to be a jackass.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Favorite Pic of Your Lancer