Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.
View Poll Results: Which Grill
My current setup Fiberglass
80.49%
Carbon Fiber
19.51%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Does this look good?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2003, 12:36 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does this look good?

Alright everyone I have another thread running, trying to sell my new Gen 3 evo style grill(fiberglass). I want the carbon fiber. Do you all think I should stay with this until I get my carbon fiber hood, or sell it now and get the carbon fiber grill now? Feedback and suggfestions are appritiated.
Ryan
Attached Thumbnails Does this look good?-2002oz_b.jpg  
Old Oct 20, 2003, 12:42 PM

get it now
Old Oct 20, 2003, 12:42 PM
Evolving Member

i wouldnt even get the CF, just stay with this one, it looks good
Old Oct 20, 2003, 12:44 PM
Evolved Member

cf is kinda clashy and weird, i would stick with that one cause it looks more stock.
Old Oct 20, 2003, 12:45 PM
Evolving Member

I forgot to say everyone please vote. Help me out. Thanks
Ryan
Old Oct 20, 2003, 12:48 PM
Evolving Member

i think it looks awfull. But then again the stock grill looks even worse. But then again i hate the way lancers look.... I think lancer owners should stop tryin to make their cars look like our evo's and start making them more unique. All i ever see is, "check out this new evo style ****** for my lancer!" You guys should get something that sets ur cars apart from all other cars without looking like crap. Not trying to make ur cars look like a car u wish u had. If u want ur car to look like an evo, go get an evo.
Old Oct 20, 2003, 12:52 PM
Evolving Member

Thats your 2 cents ill say alright but I have had evo owners like the look. Plu sI dont have 30,000 to spend on my car at the moment the evo wasnt out when i bought this.
Ryan
Old Oct 20, 2003, 12:55 PM
Evolving Member

56 views and only 1 vote. Come on take the 2 secs. Thanks
Old Oct 20, 2003, 12:58 PM
Evolving Member

Hey man I like the set up you have right now. Do what you will think is best don't rely on everyone else to make up your mind for you. And I did vote. But if you decide to sell the grill you have on there right now keep me in mind.
Old Oct 20, 2003, 01:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by XRS-Lift
i think it looks awfull. But then again the stock grill looks even worse. But then again i hate the way lancers look.... I think lancer owners should stop tryin to make their cars look like our evo's and start making them more unique. All i ever see is, "check out this new evo style ****** for my lancer!" You guys should get something that sets ur cars apart from all other cars without looking like crap. Not trying to make ur cars look like a car u wish u had. If u want ur car to look like an evo, go get an evo.
wow.. another hijacked thread.. first of all, we're not even trying to get the look of YOUR evo 8.. and second, who cares if our cars look like that, we're the ones driving it. keep your dumbass opinions to yourself.. if you want us to get evo's so bad why dont you get us all an evo? as for the rest of us who are mature and for those of us who know how to keep inappropriate opinions like that to ourselves, we'll get back to topic.. as for 2002oz, stick with the setup you have now. just get a mitsu diamond so u can put it in the middle. it looks hot IMHO and just keep it that way instead of the cf. oh and make sure you dont try and 'steal' the look of the evo 8 bcoz xrs-lift might come after you.. dumbass
Old Oct 20, 2003, 01:14 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks majestice appritiate the back up.
Old Oct 20, 2003, 01:20 PM
Evolved Member

wow damn thats pretty harse you knwo not everyone can afford an evo
i like the yellow i think it looks nice
maybe we shoudl start callign it like a civic style grill or some other kind of grill cause they make that for like every friggin car out there
makes me wonder if he goes on other forums and tell people not to get evo style anythign cause they arent rich enough to own an evo
what a dork
Old Oct 20, 2003, 01:29 PM
Evolving Member

werd.

I think that it looks good they way it is, if you were to get a CF hood, then i would get the CF grill, but not till then.

someone needs to come out with a CF Lip!
Old Oct 20, 2003, 01:31 PM
Evolving Member

wow i havent even seen a look at my evo style kit in a while... dont over exaggerate and dont come up such an ***
Old Oct 20, 2003, 02:50 PM
Evolved Member

Last time i checked the evo was a hooked up lancer. say's it on the trunk all of us lancer owners just dont have the dolla to pay for a hooked up lancer so we gotta do it ourselves you rich ***. keep your dumbass comments to yourself XRS-Lift.