Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

$500 to BLOW help

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2003, 11:06 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i have decided and am almost 100% sure that I will be getting the RRM exhaust, indiglow reverse gauges, and the RRM strut......any last suggestions? oh, and just an off topic question, does replacing the stock intake with the RRM short ram void warranty? should i forget about the gauges and strut and just get a little performance out of my SLOOOWWW ES? lol
Old Oct 21, 2003, 11:25 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
forget the gauges! and ill tell you why in a second..

theres so much good **** you can blow your money on. specially 500 bucks. ill list a few i have and will be getting. dont waste it on cosmetic bull****. MO.

1. progress springs. have them. love them. www.enixperformance.com cheaptest place EVER.

2. strut bar. goes hand in hand with springs IMO. obsorbs shock. smoothed out my ride.

3. intake. whatever you want. i have an AEM CAI. love it. but that would be half your coin.

4. exhaust. whatever you want..i just have a muffler and im sure it works just as good as any axel-back.

5. short shifter. (IF you have a standard)

6. test pipe

7. grounding kit

now all of that stuff isnt necessary, but when you have that much to splurge on you wanna touch all the bases.

BACK TO THE GAUGES... here is what i and anoter EVOM.net member did. go to auto zone. buy a roll of BLUE WINDOW TINT. the window tint is gonna go behind the black face on your gauges. and wa la! you have blue gauges. price about $12. PM me if you want more specific details. its really not that hard.