Notices
Lancer Vendor Classifieds See what special deals and offers our vendors have going on! These vendors have registered their Tax ID and other pertinent information so you can be more assured when purchasing items.

Hot New Product - Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2003, 01:53 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hot New Product - Group Buy

Vivid Racing would like to announce a new product with great benefits and features for all Mitsubishi owners. The Japanese have long been using a method called "earthing", where they take large gauge cable and connect it through various points in the cars engine bay to help the electric current ground itself for more efficient flow.

Through time the trend eventually made it to the USA where we call it "Grounding". What is a Ground Kit? Ground kit is usually made up of 8 Gauge high conductive cable that has soldered copper or gold ends to bolt to the chassis of the car. The reason gold or copper is used is for a higher conductivity rate. Instead of the ends being crimped, soldered ends allow more better current, strength, and longevity.

What does a Ground Kit do? As tested by numerous respected tuners, magazines, and shops, a ground kit does what you want, add power. Results vary depending on car but here is the average results:
- 5-9 Horsepower increase
- Increased Fuel Mileage
- Better Electrical Current (Headlights Brighter, Stereo stronger, etc.
- Dress' up your engine bay!

Why buy a Lineage Ground Kit compared to others? Lineage uses a loop system. Meaning it starts at the negative terminal and goes from one spot to the next in series. Connecting to all major conducting pieces of the car, IE: throttle body, engine block, firewall, fender, transmission, and such. The Lineage Ground Kit uses a TRUE 4 Gauge wire where others use a smaller 8 guage. Lineage Ground Kits are oxygen free meaning perfect electrical current. The Lineage Ground Kits are available in 5 colors to match your cars style where some come in 1 or 2 colors.

The best advantage of the Lineage Ground Kit is simply the price, presentation, and purpose. Less expensive then the competition. Comes in its own box with all hardware and directions, and produces more efficient power then others.

We are offering this Group Buy on Lineage Ground Kits for customers. These kits not only work on your Mitsubishi, they also work on many hot other cars such as: 350Z, Mini, Subaru, Porsche, BMW, and more.

MSRP - $119.99

Group Buy Special Price - $79.99 plus shipping

Saving you $40 on this product! We need a minimum number of 10 people before we ship and will continue after that. We will keep the Group Buy open until we run out of current stock.

We have colors - Smoke, Yellow, Red, Silver

If you would like to be apart of the group buy, please sign your name here and email us to order.

Good Luck!

www.vividracing.com
sales@vividracing.com
480-966-3040

Last edited by Vivid Racing; Jun 2, 2003 at 01:39 PM.
Old May 20, 2003, 01:54 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
do you have installation instructions?
Old May 20, 2003, 02:11 PM
Former Sponsor

Sure do they come with the kit as described above. You can also check out Project EVO on our site or give us a call for assistance!!!
Old May 20, 2003, 02:19 PM
Evolving Member

Will some of the guys that know if this is legit or a gimmic please respond?? Hah, to me, i'm like.. Yeah, lets go! more power and looks nice... but is it pointless really?? And, i dont even know what those replace in the engine bay... could we have a pic of them on a car or at least a pic that points out where they go for us guys that dont really know?? Thanks man..
Old May 20, 2003, 02:22 PM
Former Sponsor

No Gimic...Tested by all major magazines, large tuners as XS Engineering, and used by tons of people...

We sell about 50-100 a month and work great. Usually work better on Turbo Cars then a NA car though.
Old May 20, 2003, 02:27 PM
Evolving Member

Would this void the warranty?
Old May 20, 2003, 02:28 PM
Former Sponsor

Should not...at all...Mitsubishi/Ralliart actually has a factory one available!!!
Old May 20, 2003, 02:35 PM
Evolving Member

Yeah... i didn't really mean Gimic as much as just kinda overrated or not worth the money... but anyway, i'm always up for another mod so i might be interested in it if i could see a pic
Old May 20, 2003, 02:51 PM
Former Sponsor

Gotcha
Old May 20, 2003, 06:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hmm how many people have tobe in this im klinda interested
Old May 20, 2003, 06:36 PM
Former Sponsor

Minimum of 10 people...But I will waive the min so you can start buying this at the GB price!!!
Old May 22, 2003, 12:43 PM
Evolved Member

write me up im sold, how do i get the group buy price? I Love My
Old May 22, 2003, 12:55 PM

Ok just for clarity... For 80 we can you can get ~7hp, better gas milage, etc. Seems like a decent deal. Will this kit work for a regular lancer (2002OZ), I am assumming it will cause not only do you have it on the EVO but you also say it can go on several other cars. Last question would be to do a group buy do all units have to be shipped to the same location.?
Old May 22, 2003, 12:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
how long will this be going on. i am not going to have my car for about a week and 1/2.
Old May 22, 2003, 12:58 PM
Evolved Member

I would be interested in a group buy, my friend is interested too. So put me down for 2 if there is a group buy within the week.

Quick Reply: Hot New Product - Group Buy