Notices
Lancer Vendor Classifieds See what special deals and offers our vendors have going on! These vendors have registered their Tax ID and other pertinent information so you can be more assured when purchasing items.

L.E.D.s for your Lancer.

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2008, 06:05 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
L.E.D.s for your Lancer.

Updated 1-3-08

None of my pics are photoshopped, or adjusted. If i knew how to p-shop my pics would be alot more business like. I also give discounts for multi item orders.

If my pricing is confusing, or you have questions pm me.

Led brake lights offer more than just looks, they turn on at a fraction of a second. Way faster than a regular bulb. Whats that mean, more response time to the idiot behind you who isnt paying attention. I have yet to have someone be rearended when using my products.

Many pics, styles and pricing are below. I will also do a cheaper price for multi item orders.
Please take your time to read my info, I have tried my best to answer any question you may have.

Any order over 100 dollars gets you 2 free front fender turn signal leds in any color.

Any order over 200 dollars gets you a free trunk light of color choice and 2 front fender led turns of color choice.

Any order over 300 dollars gets you free front map/dome lights of color choice, trunk light of color choice, and 2 front fender leds of color choice.

3rd brake lights.

I can also custom make them up to 5 letters or numbers. Custom plates start at 15 dollars extra.

I offer 3 levels of brightness.

1. Ultrabright, for those with tint. Im not responsible for you getting a ticket cause these are too bright.

2. Bright, for those without tint or want to be able to read letters or numbers. Still brighter than a bulb.

3. Dim, for the dual intensity light. On all the time.
Here is a 3rd brake light with dual intensity.. Normal for everyday driving wont bother other drivers, and goes superbright when you press the brakes. Extremly low current draw. Vid below.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q_wc7PvaVMI

Extreme turbo systems.

CBRD racing.

Here is 5% tint over my leds.

Colored lense's are availible. There not a pefect match but there close.

I can also re-use the factory red lense. Message me.

All below prices are final. Shipping and any other fee you think of is included in my prices. No extra costs unless your out of the country.
All of my items have 5-10 minute install times.. Extremely easy to install, and easy to go back to stock if needed.. Everything I sell is Evo-Lancer specific, unless noted. Everything but the tails can also be installed in the base lancer. Everything has a 1 year free replacement warrenty, and it you feel my stuff isnt bright enough when you buy it, i will buy it back from you. I also included instuctions on how to install everything.

Take into account the just Leds cost me 1.00 a peice.
3 row, 27 8mm led, 51.00
2 row, 18 8mm led, 43.00
1 row, 9 10mm led, 37.00
EVO, 19 8mm led, 47.00
EVO, 31 5mm led, 60.00
AMS, 23 8mm led, 51.00
WTF, 20 8mm led, 50.00
STOP, 30 5mm led, 61.00
EVO9, 33 5mm led, 61.00
EVO8, 34 5mm led, 63.00
OWND 42 5mm led, 70.00
ROFL, 43 5mm led, 73.00
LMAO, 35 5mm led, 65.00
8URV8, 46 5mm led, 76.00
Almost factory colored plates cost 5 dollars extra. There a close match.
I can also do this using the factory red lense. Message me.

To have a dual intensity stop light add 15 dollars. Sorry it takes time, 3 resistors, a special diode, enough wire to hook it to your parking light harness, and a crimp connector.

When you ordering please list these items in your paypal.

1. What brightness. Remember if you dont have tint and order the superbright with letters or numbers, you will not be able to be read it. Its too bright. Nor am i responsible for you getting a ticket. I Warned you.

2. Dual intensity. 15 dollars extra. Inform me if you need wire and connector if your hooking it to your parking lights.

3. Inform me if you have cruise control.

4. Your screen name on here.

Interior lighting.

Coming soon led gauge lights for the lancer. 194 style.

Here is a regular bulb, vs. my leds. Pay no attention to the holes in the lense, it was a spare from someone else.

Again my camera does these no justice for there brightness..

Here is the center dome light for guys with no sunroof. Pics from my neon srt-4. Uses the same peice as mitsu. Availible red, white or blue.

Trunk lights. Red White or Blue.

I dont lie about how bright this stuff is.

All below prices are final.. No extra costs unless your out of the country.
All of my items have 5-10 minute install times.. Extremely easy to install, and easy to go back to stock if needed.. Everything I sell is Evo specific, unless noted. Meaning everything i make is designed off of my evo. Everything but the tails can also be installed in the base lancer. Everything has a 1 year free replacement warrenty, and it you feel my stuff isnt bright enough when you buy it, I will buy it back from you. I also included instuctions on how to install everything.

Foot well lights.

No pics yet, but same colors are offered as above. I also use the same leds as the trunk lights.

Pricing.

Front led dome lights. 3 panels. Color choice of red, white, or blue. 12 leds. 35.00 shipped. Or 10.00 dollars shipped for just the center one. The one that comes on with the door. Colors can be mixed.

Center dome light. For those with no sunroof. Color choice of red, white, or blue. 32.00 dollars shipped.
To my knowledge there is only one other vendor to have evo specific dome lights. There fronts cost more then my front and rear combined.

Led trunk lights. Color choice of red, white, or blue. 26.00 shipped.

1 watt high power led footwell light. 1 led per side. 22.00 each for just the led and 5 inches of wires. You wire it in. Or 30.00 each for direct plug in. Comes with wire and connectors to connect to the light plug in the cig. lighter.
These are 5 times brighter than a 15 inch neon light, and cheaper.

No neon light will come close to brightness of these 2 above items.. Plus the hole unit is the size of a silver dollar. Nevermind trying to get this brightness for this price.

When you ordering please list these items.
1. Your screen name on here.
2. What colors.

Exterior lighting.

Coming soon, led fog lights, led headlight turn signals, led headlight parking lights. led angel eyes, led inner projector coloring.

All below prices are final.. No extra costs unless your out of the country.
All of my items have 5-10 minute install times.. Extremely easy to install, and easy to go back to stock if needed.. Everything I sell is Evo specific, unless noted. Meaning everything i make is designed off of my evo. Everything but the tails can also be installed in the base lancer. Everything has a 1 year free replacement warrenty, and it you feel my stuff isnt bright enough when you buy it, I will buy it back from you. I also included instuctions on how to install everything.

Led 194 front fender turn leds.
Red, White, Yellow, or Blue. 2 bulbs. 10.00 dollars shipped. You wont find these cheaper or brighter.

Red Led 194 rear bumper parking light leds.
10.00 dollars shipped.

Led license plate lights.
35.00 dollars shipped. These are not bulbs, these peices replace your factory bulbs and housings with a custom plate and 8 leds.

Stock.

Leds.

Old Jan 4, 2008, 09:20 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Any of this 2008 compatible? Or just CS6A chassis?
Attached Thumbnails L.E.D.s for your Lancer.-pict0001.jpg   L.E.D.s for your Lancer.-pict0002.jpg  

Last edited by Blacksheepdj; Feb 7, 2008 at 10:14 AM.
Old Jan 4, 2008, 02:00 PM
Former Vendor

Forgot about that, i will fix my thread.

I need a donor car. I dont know anyone with one local to me. Wanna help.
Old Jan 4, 2008, 02:29 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Sorry, I'm about 6 hours away.
Attached Thumbnails L.E.D.s for your Lancer.-dome.jpg   L.E.D.s for your Lancer.-trunk.jpg  

Last edited by Blacksheepdj; Jan 13, 2008 at 10:15 AM.
Old Jan 4, 2008, 03:52 PM
Former Vendor

I dont need the car, Just pics, or part numbers, or just sending me something like a dome light for example. In return you get everything for what i pay and some poss. freebies.
Old Jan 4, 2008, 04:00 PM
Evolving Member

free bump for you farmer. i saw all this stuff on your own personal car in ocean city. good luck
Old Jan 4, 2008, 06:56 PM
Former Vendor

Ahh yes i remember you. I assume I will be seeing you again this year.
Old Jan 4, 2008, 07:07 PM
Evolved Member

Very nice Farmer!
Old Jan 13, 2008, 05:37 PM
Former Vendor

bump
Old Jan 24, 2008, 11:00 PM
Evolving Member

I need new plate lights for my 01 mirage... any idea if the 02 lancer ones are the same?
Old Jan 25, 2008, 05:05 PM
Former Vendor

could you send me a pic of them. I would assume they are, but a pic will tell me instantly. If not I can make one for you.