Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

Threads like these make me so upset

Old Dec 10, 2005, 11:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Threads like these make me so upset

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...8&page=1&pp=25

I think i'm being as fair as I can be, but a lot of these guys are dicks. (insert d!cks, puss1es, and a s s holes talk from Team America here)
Old Dec 11, 2005, 12:30 AM
Evolved Member

At least few people recognized the engine...
Old Dec 11, 2005, 01:12 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by evotec
At least few people recognized the engine...
Third pic from the top you can read RB26 on the cam gear cover.

As far as I'm concerned people can build their cars however the hell they want, but I certainly would not consider that transplant to be in anyway "smart".
Old Dec 11, 2005, 01:20 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

From having read some of the posts on that forum (not that this one doesn't have people of a similar type), there's no sense trying to argue logic and reason against stupidity and obstinance.
Old Dec 11, 2005, 01:23 AM
Evolving Member

Although I wouldn't do it myself, I thought it was pretty creative to put that engine in a muscle car.

The comments don't bother me. Many people are unhappy with where they are in life and feel insecure so they attack others for being different. Happens on EvoM all the time too.

I wish everybody could just enjoy driving fast cars and appreciate other cars, but that just won't happen anytime soon.

Last edited by ChangBang; Dec 11, 2005 at 01:31 AM.
Old Dec 11, 2005, 01:33 AM
Evolved Member

yeeeeah, im gonna have to say, sure, the engine/power concept is bad a$$, but good lord, thats ugly with the exhaust and rims like that
Old Dec 11, 2005, 04:25 AM
Evolving Member

them cobra drivers is ignant
Old Dec 11, 2005, 06:53 AM
Evolved Member

its all the same, i am not a fan of the cobra site, they all think they have the baddest *** car on the planet. and those 03 04 cobras are damn crazy, but many of you think the same thing.

but in all seriousness, i love evos, that y i come on here everyday, but when i post pics or vid of my car, you guys flame me, say its the lamest car..... i drive a yellow bathtub..... this is a evo forum..... etc...

and its not like i post in the evo show and shine section. i post it in the other car section.

NOT COOL i dont hate on your evos.

Last edited by Turbo_Saloon; Dec 11, 2005 at 07:13 AM.
Old Dec 11, 2005, 07:01 AM
Evolving Member

What a waste of an work of art engine in a POS...

now you can post this thread on their site to let them see the ignorant evo owners... ooo
Old Dec 11, 2005, 09:03 AM
Evolved Member

This makes me realize how dumb some americans are. If you read one of the posts, you can CLEARLY see the ignorance. He states turbo..internals..road course, etc...I DONT CARE. <----clearly. The Cobra is a good car for what it is, but for the money i'd rather buy a Z06 vette. Flaw of those Cobras are exactly what everyone knows..theyre built for going straight...its like a bodybuilder who can benchpress 600lbs but can't even wipe his own a$$ and run a 40yard dash in like half a minute. When you can have a agile sports athlete who is capable of lifting near or as much (Or even more sometimes) who is capable of doing what the bodybuilder can YET has the moves and capable of doing much more than 1 thing. They talk about how annoying import drivers can be (stereotyping americans), the displacement of their motors get to their heads BIG TIME most of the time esp drivers in Cobras. That's why I'd simply just smile when I whooped on v8 cars with my 4cyl 4door family car
Old Dec 11, 2005, 05:40 PM
Evolving Member

Are those Zeds in the background from the FNF3 set?

If so, I guess I can see where this is going. POS rolls up looking all sleeper-esque, then He starts it up and whoops everyone in a weird-sounding Mustang.
Old Dec 11, 2005, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by yellow04
they all think they have the baddest *** car on the planet.
Every car site has those kid of people. I know not everyone thinks mine is that bad *** but I dont really give a $h*t what other people think of my car. I build my car the way I want it too look and drive.

I used to get into the big long debates about why my car is better than everyone elses but we never got anywhere. Its pointless to debate cars because everyone thinks theres is the best.

Theres people on this site that think their car is the best car in the world and anyone that doesnt drive and Evo drives a POS theres people like that on every site but who cares what others think about your car. Just make it faster than theirs and beat them on the black top. theres my $.02

Last edited by importkiller; Dec 11, 2005 at 09:03 PM.
Old Dec 12, 2005, 10:16 PM

I kind of thinking that such a concept is interesting, combining legends from america and japan.

and as everyone said, some people believe that whatever they drive is the best, but actions speak louder than words, and in the end it is the person with the fastest car that wins.
Old Dec 12, 2005, 10:43 PM
Evolved Member

i agree that it should have a ford motor. it's like the 240zx's and the rx-7 with the chevy 350. it just bothers me for some unknown reason. but what do i know i just bought a toyota.
Old Dec 12, 2005, 10:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
interesting....

Search this Thread