Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

I didn't want to make this post :(

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2007, 09:08 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Down here in Alabama the payrate is way below what you mentioned. Is the cost of living high there? You made the post, I'm not bashing the person just the system..cops never did anything for me... down here when there is an auto accident on the interstate the Troopers sit by and do nothing to help the traffic move on by....I just hope you have thought about your family and how they will have to constantly worry about you. Sounds ;like a tahnkless job especially if you consider people like me who have a bad idea/feelings about our Police State...lol...be safe and I do respect your position, but you made the post which relates to comments from both good and bad positions....lastly my feelings are that when guys become cops they soon forget that they were once johnny q public and forget about how it was when they were on the other end....Please stay safe, we dont want to see you on one of those cops shows...lol..
Old Dec 2, 2007, 09:14 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by nick735
Maybe he should become an english teacher to teach you when, and when not to capitolize letters.

Dude -- Capitalize is the correct spelling....but whatever...lol....
Old Dec 3, 2007, 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by MitsuJDM
My dad is a school administator and drives a Buschur built 2g GSX to work.
That kicks ***. I wish when I was in high school my administrators were cool like that..
You got pics of his car?
Old Dec 4, 2007, 07:37 AM
Evolved Member

Best of luck to you! I am sort of in the same position as you and thinking about a Ford F150, Toyota Tundra or Toyota Tacoma.
Old Dec 5, 2007, 12:57 AM
Evolving Member

If you'll worried about image, then you should have got a Camry.