Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

www.rexpeed.net bad shipping practices

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2012, 05:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
www.rexpeed.net bad shipping practices

I have ordered a few stuff from Derek @ www.rexpeed.net, its a company that makes carbon fiber parts for lancer evolution 9 in Asia.

Last time I ordered a front ralliart carbon lip with a set of rear spats and a single pod, to my surprise, I received a wrong item (dual pod), and one is missing (rear spats). Had to pay taxes and handling locally for an incomplete shipment.

so Rexpeed in order To save costs on their side, I received and email saying the parts have been posted, I couldnt beleive it, we have been excellent customers, I have all my evo dash parted out waiting for the pod to complete an installment and these people "posted" my parts using regular post? I originally paid for DHL express service, they even have my DHL account number which I told them to use as in this country the regular post take 4 to 6 months to clear customs, I wrote like 10 emails saying ONLY USE DHL, man come on, how come you are a good customer and to save a few bucks you just POST the parts from taiwan to caracas? last time i did that 5 years ago the parts never came to Venezuela in 14 months I found them cracked and unsuable, imaging a couple of fragile carbon fiber parts.

I am really frustrated at Rexpeed`s service, first, wrong item, second missing item, and then I cannot finish my car because they tried to save money on shipping sending regular post without paying attention to my emails or previous orders on which I was very clear to say to use my DHL account number or that I could prepay DHL or FEDEX or UPS.

I only receive one email from this people very late at night and then reply back the next day, even if i reply inmediatly, its take another day, its a very slow process, I am very frustrated with

I started a paypal dispute, it was the only way I can feel some justice is gonna be made, and I had opened this post to prevent other people when doing business with this guys and for some reasons you come across to a problem you would know what`s the deal with them.

I know Derek and rexpeed are regulary very good, but this time it was different!

Thanks for listening

Last edited by kartectuning; Apr 4, 2012 at 06:47 AM.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 12:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Derek responds overnight because I think of the time difference. I've recieved wrong parts before from him. I know its incon. but have you tried speaking to him about this at all.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 12:24 PM
Evolving Member

bought a lot from him, no issues at all

plz consider the time difference hope evrth will be fine
Old Apr 3, 2012, 12:29 PM
Evolved Member

I have used Rexpeed several times. Only had an issue once and Derek went above and beyond to make it right. Not saying you haven't had a rough experience, but it sounds like it could be an isolated case.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 02:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've only ordered 1 thing from them (Dual Carbon Fiber Pod) and it went smoothly. Sucks to hear that you had problems with them
Old Apr 3, 2012, 02:15 PM
Evolving Member

I have used them alot as well but last time wasnt so great took them about a week to tell me they didnt have my item in stock that it would probably be another week so i waited and waited for 2 weeks more and still no part in stock.. he did give me a option to choose something else tho saved me about 50.00 as well so i guess that was good on his end ..
Old Apr 3, 2012, 04:36 PM

I ordered a couple items and everything went smoothly no issues im sure theyll correct everything for you!
Old Apr 4, 2012, 06:50 AM

Hi Guys

It seems I will be getting my parts again from Rexpeed using a good courier on their behalf, I am waiting for a new tracking number,

Derek showed respect and attention afterwards and we gladly solved the issue, I am just waiting for the tracking and call it a day!!

Cheers!
Old Apr 4, 2012, 09:24 AM

awesome thats good to hear once you receive your items i would edit first post and make sure to post how everything was resolved by them!
Old Apr 4, 2012, 10:31 AM
Evolving Member

i had an issue where i bought the cf exhaust shield, i didn't get the screws and when i emailed him he said whoever packed them forgot to include them and to just goto home depot or something to buy them, it's not a big deal but dropping 65-70 on a small part i'd think he would ship the screws to me, i won't be buying again from them.
Old Apr 4, 2012, 12:36 PM

Bought the CF crown cover from them a few weeks ago, everything came quickly and in great condition. Hope everything works out for you though *cheers*
Old Apr 4, 2012, 06:17 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by stageup
i had an issue where i bought the cf exhaust shield, i didn't get the screws and when i emailed him he said whoever packed them forgot to include them and to just goto home depot or something to buy them, it's not a big deal but dropping 65-70 on a small part i'd think he would ship the screws to me, i won't be buying again from them.
same here not buying again from them
Old Apr 5, 2012, 07:31 AM

i just recived several parts from them last week, no issues at all.
Old Apr 5, 2012, 08:25 AM

Ive never had any problems with rexpeed. Sucks to hear. GL man