Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

jonny2735 aka 1NastyMR issues..No tracking and to many excusses 5-10 people same issu

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2012, 12:18 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by datrip
After talking with some locals and let me start with this, Matt I also hate insurance companies about as much as credit card companies. I now understand where these parts came from. His Evo was stolen and never recovered. All of the sold parts here were on this stolen Evo. Insurance fraud is what we have here. If anyone actually received anything from him please come forward. I need pics/seriels/etc. You will not loose your items and your names will stay anonymous. I would love to hit this guy with even more charges!

Wow if that is the case I sympathize withe the guy. But stealing negates any good will.
Old Jun 9, 2012, 12:48 PM
Evolving Member

I think you might have missed that one. His car was "stolen" and never recovered several months back. He has since sold the parts on the "stolen" car and several people actually received some of these parts back in May and April...he got paid by the insurance company for the "stolen" Evo and now it's time to sell the parts off it. I wonder why he didn't just ship the parts? Did the insurance company catch wind of this? Did the insurance company get the car from where ever it was hidden?
Old Jun 9, 2012, 12:59 PM
Evolving Member

Oh gotcha my bad
Old Jun 9, 2012, 01:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts
@ datrip Interesting...

I wonder if he has anything to do with Evo's being stolen in Chicago land area or even know the group involved...
Old Jun 9, 2012, 02:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts
Originally Posted by BluEVOIX
@ datrip Interesting...

I wonder if he has anything to do with Evo's being stolen in Chicago land area or even know the group involved...
My thoughts exactly. Wow this guy is screwed
Old Jun 9, 2012, 07:14 PM
EvoM Community Team

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by datrip
After talking with some locals and let me start with this, Matt I also hate insurance companies about as much as credit card companies. I now understand where these parts came from. His Evo was stolen and never recovered. All of the sold parts here were on this stolen Evo. Insurance fraud is what we have here. If anyone actually received anything from him please come forward. I need pics/seriels/etc. You will not loose your items and your names will stay anonymous. I would love to hit this guy with even more charges!
Make sure you have evidence to present your case before you being making accusations and other forms of character deformation.

Keep up the good work, regardless. I hope some money is recovered after this is all said and done.
Old Jun 9, 2012, 07:19 PM

there is a site that you can report directly to the FBI internet fraud thru paypal, etc. they will get this dude quick, etc.
Old Jun 9, 2012, 08:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by rico8458
there is a site that you can report directly to the FBI internet fraud thru paypal, etc. they will get this dude quick, etc.
this. There actually is internet police, as odd as it sounds
Old Jun 10, 2012, 03:27 AM
Evolving Member

I dont know if this helps but his youtube video says he got tuned at APM in Chicago.Maybe give them a call. Their also a vendor on here.
Old Jun 10, 2012, 01:36 PM
Evolving Member

Well let his insurance company decide if it's enough evidence. Seriel #'s for items that were claimed should speak volume.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 12:17 PM
Former Sponsor

I just heard about this from a friend that keeps up to bull**** scenarios like this.

Matt was a client here a few years back, a wickedly sick evo was built and tuned and yep, it was stolen. What we know on the matter as far as what entailed or what happened when t was stolen is only what we can take at face value from Matt. Anyone can have thoughts or judgments but that won't do anything...know that we too were very upset because that was being built as a shop sponsored car and we really wanted it out there for the end of the season to get some runs in and then to come hard the next season.

I can assure you that we haven't had contact with Matt for some time, he may call or stop by once in a while but it's been months since we last spoken.

I'm sorry that you guys are dealing with this stuff, I am honestly not aware of his situation or his dealings. Didn't expect that from him to be honest.

I'm also pretty sure the parts he has aren't stolen nor from stolen cars and I only say this because I still believe in his integrity. Since my name was thrown in the mix, I'll message him too.

-Mark
Old Jun 11, 2012, 12:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by APM Racing
I just heard about this from a friend that keeps up to bull**** scenarios like this. Bull**** scenario? I think this is pretty serious considering the amount of money that has been stolen.

Matt was a client here a few years back, a wickedly sick evo was built and tuned and yep, it was stolen. What we know on the matter as far as what entailed or what happened when t was stolen is only what we can take at face value from Matt. Anyone can have thoughts or judgments but that won't do anything.(beside protect people from this sort of "bull**** scenario" in the future)..know that we too were very upset because that was being built as a shop sponsored car and we really wanted it out there for the end of the season to get some runs in and then to come hard the next season.

I can assure you that we haven't had contact with Matt for some time, he may call or stop by once in a while but it's been months since we last spoken.

I'm sorry that you guys are dealing with this stuff, I am honestly not aware of his situation or his dealings. Didn't expect that from him to be honest.

I'm also pretty sure the parts he has aren't stolen nor from stolen cars That's a ballsy thing to say as a shop owner. What if your gut feeling is wrong and it turns out that's exactly what happened? and I only say this because I still believe in his integrity.I'm pretty sure any integrity has been wiped off the face of God's green earth with the thousands of dollars he has stolen Since my name was thrown in the mix, I'll message him too.

-Mark
See bold
Old Jun 11, 2012, 01:06 PM
Evolving Member

Thank you for the prompt response. I always like a Stand Up response. I feel that was above and beyond what any of us could ask of you.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 01:10 PM
Former Sponsor

I meant BS by him pulling this type of BS, not that it's BS in a sense of him bending people over and them complaining about it. I agree with you that the scenario is uncalled for and it was simply taken out of text, my apologies for that, can't feel emotions in text.

The judgments I referred to are of implications about his stolen evo and the fraud that may have been committed, nothing about the scenario that is being spoken of in the aspect of funding and parts being sold, out of context again, my apologies for not clarifying that as well.

If my gut feeling is wrong than I'd like to know that I wouldn't have someone like that on my friends list through facebook or contacts in my phone, that's why I can hope that he would have enough integrity in that sense.

Obviously not about the business he's performed with members on here or people through paypal. The situation here is pretty evident that he has performed some poor business and his practices require some changes (if not halting them altogether).

Sorry you read my responses wrong.

-Mark
Old Jun 11, 2012, 01:13 PM

Has anyone seen any other headway on this matter?

Quick Reply: jonny2735 aka 1NastyMR issues..No tracking and to many excusses 5-10 people same issu