Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

ZanarkO- Comp/ZEX 272 Cams Cheap Perfect condition!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2012, 08:52 AM
Sax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ZanarkO- Comp/ZEX 272 Cams Cheap Perfect condition!

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...hks-272-a.html
And received this, they are in perfect condition?.

practically all the lobes are marked and in some are missing the metal

I obviously want a refund, but the seller says it sent them in good condition...
Old Jul 16, 2012, 09:41 AM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Bought these from nickyboost and they were from his description in perfect condition never ran them. Sax waited over two months to notify me of this issue and now because of the time gap can not dispute with original seller or through the shipping company since it was international. The dispute is resolved sax is just un happy with the out come and I can not change that. Since it has been so long there is no telling what could have happened during these two months since his possession.
Old Jul 16, 2012, 10:01 AM
Sax

Originally Posted by ZanarkO
Bought these from nickyboost and they were from his description in perfect condition never ran them. Sax waited over two months to notify me of this issue and now because of the time gap can not dispute with original seller or through the shipping company since it was international. The dispute is resolved sax is just un happy with the out come and I can not change that. Since it has been so long there is no telling what could have happened during these two months since his possession.
Not two months, ONE month is more correc, received them on 11 June

But that does not change the cams are damaged and you have sold damaged, is not my problem if you buy them to nickyboost or to the pope.
Old Jul 16, 2012, 10:11 AM
Evolving Member

They shipped out end of may regardless I told you I was looking into insurance claim from usps. This is resolved I did not send damaged goods I have no idea where they have been since this was international and you will not be receiving a refund for cams that were sent out that were not in that condition. I have a damn good track record here and you can disagree. I've even sold you a set of greddy cams before you were happy with. However I am done with this matter.
Old Jul 16, 2012, 10:26 AM
Sax

Surely were damaged on the way..., inside the box...

And yes, i bought previously another set of cams from you and none problem, all correct, but this time the cams are damaged.

I lose my money, but you lose you credibility.
Old Jul 16, 2012, 10:32 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
They shipped out end of may regardless I told you I was looking into insurance claim from usps. This is resolved I did not send damaged goods I have no idea where they have been since this was international and you will not be receiving a refund for cams that were sent out that were not in that condition. I have a damn good track record here and you can disagree. I've even sold you a set of greddy cams before you were happy with. However I am done with this matter.
You may be done with this matter, but I will be discussing it with other moderators. How can you say they were not sent out in that condition ONE DAY after leaving negative feedback for the guy you bought them from - for selling you damaged cams? This sounds a lot like you pawned off your problem with another seller on to another buyer. Do you have clear pictures showing the condition of this item was other than how it is being claimed to be? All I could find was your pictures taken with a cell phone that seem to show similar marks.

Old Jul 16, 2012, 10:43 AM
Evolving Member

Excuse me? Trust me I did not pawn off anything and those are the only pictures I have. Talk with the other moderators if u want I sell countless things on this forum and have never had a previous issue. Don't assume things just because your a moderator. Do research look at the history then make a conclusion. Dont you dare make me out to be a crook before you get your facts straight.
Old Jul 16, 2012, 12:35 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
Excuse me? Trust me I did not pawn off anything and those are the only pictures I have. Talk with the other moderators if u want I sell countless things on this forum and have never had a previous issue. Don't assume things just because your a moderator. Do research look at the history then make a conclusion. Dont you dare make me out to be a crook before you get your facts straight.
Fact: You claimed the cams were in perfect condition.
Fact: You made a claim against the seller of those same cams for selling you damaged cams.

The cams can't be damaged when you bought them, yet perfect when you sold them. I'm not making this up or looking too deep into things, they are your own words. I'm not making you out to be a crook, your own words are. My discussion with other moderators will be about what to do with your account if you don't resolve this issue.
Old Jul 16, 2012, 12:49 PM
Evolving Member

Ill await the decision then.
Old Jul 16, 2012, 01:46 PM
Evolving Member

Will be refunding sax his money will be handling the claim with usps myself
Old Jul 16, 2012, 03:35 PM
Sax

ZanarkO sent me a PM saying that I receive a refund of the cams (only money of the cams, not the total) in few days, and wants to return the cams, which I think is right if he pays return shipping.
Old Jul 16, 2012, 05:30 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think there should be a sticky at the top of the forum called.." THE BLACK LIST" !

That is just wrong...
Old Jul 17, 2012, 05:50 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mcm308
I think there should be a sticky at the top of the forum called.." THE BLACK LIST" !

That is just wrong...
Its not wrong when your in the process of filing a claim and you only have 2 days to resolve this issue. The money has been refunded even though the cams were supposed to be in good condition. I never ran them. Regardless I have refunded the money and if I was a bad seller I never would have done the refund. This is a foru. He could not even dispute this with paypal since the time was so long. So he got the refund solely off of me trying to save any sales history I might have had. This has been resolved. Not to mention if I was a bad seller the countless other.cams I've sold and shipped out would have been ****ed up to. I honestly had no idea they were in this condition and im the one that got screwed by the person I bought them from.
Old Jul 17, 2012, 11:18 AM
Evolved Member

There should be a sticky that states, as is! Items are used performance parts! For people that want to save money buying used parts take the risk of these problems! If you dont want issues, buy new! Like a used car as is no warranty!!! Cams are a wear item! Some people perspective of bad and not that bad are always different.
Old Jul 17, 2012, 12:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by pizzamanevo8
There should be a sticky that states, as is! Items are used performance parts! For people that want to save money buying used parts take the risk of these problems! If you dont want issues, buy new! Like a used car as is no warranty!!! Cams are a wear item! Some people perspective of bad and not that bad are always different.
It says perfect condition... where on earth would those cams in the pic be considered perfect? It wouldnt be an issue if people put the correct condition on the parts they are selling. Plain and simple.

Quick Reply: ZanarkO- Comp/ZEX 272 Cams Cheap Perfect condition!