Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

What am I doing wrong here? dump downpipe fitment issues

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2013, 06:23 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Seller just emailed me back. We will see how things progress
Old May 25, 2013, 06:51 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SD_Lurker
You are not allowed to post anyones personal information. In all honesty I probably wouldn't refund you either unless the party before me was willing to also accept blame and make things right. Its a ****ty situation it really is. I'm more bothered by the fact that Englando got away with it since time has passed. So basically if you are gonna scam someone as long as months go by and they don't say anything your good to go.
Hold the heck on, lets get this straight. Are you actually saying that if you were unknowingly sold an incorrectly labeled part by someone else that you had used happily for 5+ months, turned around and sold it only to find out it wasn't what you thought and was asked for a refund, you would hold your customer hostage until you were "righted?"

You're essentially saying two wrongs make a right, and it does not work that way in transactions like this.

Yeah, it sucks for any seller who discovers they were scammed knowingly or not by the person they bought from. However it is an issue completely separate from the immediate transaction. To handle it as you described would turn you from being the victim to being the offender.
Old May 26, 2013, 09:15 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whats funny about it none of the previous members who owned this downpipe stated they called ets to see if this is the real product, even when one of them installed it having to mod something?! They knew its not ets but it was advertised as ets. If I bought this product from a member I wouldve called ets to find out if its legit, just like I did when I bought gsc s2 cams from a well known member here. Whats even worse OUR mods are siding with the seller, saying he didnt know it wasnt ets. Joel, the owner of the downpipe, got scammed. He should return the downpipe to the previous owner, get your money back. If the mods think otherwise, than this forum is complete sh*t
Old May 28, 2013, 10:06 AM
El Jefe

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts
I think we have a pending resolution on this, and there's already enough value added comments from the peanut gallery, so thread closed.