Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Sellers and their poor descriptions

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2013, 10:46 AM
ikt
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by maknuge
Yeah I talked to the sellers. I already described what happened with the brakes guy in my original post.

The guy who sold the wheels claimed he knew nothin about the wheel being in that condition. He said a worker at his shop must have done that without him knowing and he has not actually seen the wheels in person for awhile since he has been out of town dealing with his new born having open heart surgery.
that's pretty convenient. what shop...maybe its something that's happened to a lot of people and you just don't know.

It's unfortunate what he's going through, but he need to make it right. Would you have bought something if the ad said "i think they're in good shape, but I dunno I haven't seen them in a while. If they're not, well, tough luck". Of course not.

The best way to solve an honest mistake is with an honest resolution. Call it a mishap due to shop shennanigans, but that doesn't let the seller off the hook. What needs to happen now is an agreement over what it takes for you to feel whole as a buyer.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 11:42 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will not call out any names. I discussed the issues with the sellers already. They were sold as a private seller not under the business name, they just claimed the business once I confronted them about the products. I am not completely happy with the outcome but it is what it is. I need this stuff for June 22 and do not have time to deal with returns and what not. But now I need to buy a new slick because I do not trust that one at 125+ mph.