Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Jetfixrguy is a complete scam artist and bold faced liar.

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2014, 10:06 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had poor dealings with jetfixrguy on a set of injectors. It seems I wasn't the only one.
Old May 26, 2014, 10:01 AM

What color is the evo?

I'm from the Tampa area so i might have seen it before.
Tampa has a very bad reputation with tuner shops and scumbag owners.
Old May 26, 2014, 11:27 AM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by FoxFister
What color is the evo?

I'm from the Tampa area so i might have seen it before.
Tampa has a very bad reputation with tuner shops and scumbag owners.
Tampa had nothing to do with this car while under jetfixr's ownership.

There are only two people I know of that tuned on that car, One is in Spring Hill Florida and the other is posting in this thread.
Old May 26, 2014, 02:32 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 67 Likes on 59 Posts
The forum pictures posted that were mentioning the knock sensor and so forth were a different engine then the engine I tuned the car with.

The following tuned it to my knowledge:

1. The first engine that had issues severely that the forum posts came from were from R*u. I have the rom on my computer still, and it isn't something id approve to go on anyone's evo. Although i've seen much worse.

2. Jetfixr got a new engine and then a new setup I guess altogether. I believe the first engine never made it past 93oct and it had a 6262? I don't know. I'm just going by memory at this point.

3. Jetfixr came to me then and i tuned the car for the very first time. It made a lot of power for awhile. He wanted a v8 so he sold the evo (?). The tune i put on that car would of lasted the cars entire life no issues 100% i guarantee it. It was super safe. I have 900whp+ evos with more timing then I gave his car on e85. There was another 5-6 deg left to give. (yes that conservative)

4. He sold the car. Macman emailed me asking me for some help and tuning. I offered to cut him a deal since I tuned the car prior, but Macman told me he didn't have to much $ at the time and wanted to do it himself. I lowered the price, then we agreed to do it, but then he ended up trying to tune it himself.

This is where the damage comes in. He started tuning it himself. I have all the emails from him to prove it. In fact I posted enough data here already to show you he attempted to tune it himself and hurt it.

He even told me the car had perfect compression across the board before he began his experimentation of tuning it. I have all the emails still here.

Now I have a ton more emails from him asking me why he cant get the boost to go lower, and why its still running over 40psi+. Also him telling me he is gonna load the car up with timing and lower the boost etc etc.

Now in Macmans defense, he clearly found flaws with the car. A different sized lifter vs the rest is bizarre. Not sure what all else he found, but he clearly found things that he didn't think came with the vehicle based on prior owner description.

I am unbiased though, and i will not take sides. It seems to be both sides are at fault here and ill leave it at that.

Last edited by tscompusa; May 26, 2014 at 03:10 PM.
Old May 27, 2014, 09:31 AM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by tscompusa
The forum pictures posted that were mentioning the knock sensor and so forth were a different engine then the engine I tuned the car with.

The following tuned it to my knowledge:

1. The first engine that had issues severely that the forum posts came from were from R*u. I have the rom on my computer still, and it isn't something id approve to go on anyone's evo. Although i've seen much worse.

2. Jetfixr got a new engine and then a new setup I guess altogether. I believe the first engine never made it past 93oct and it had a 6262? I don't know. I'm just going by memory at this point.

3. Jetfixr came to me then and i tuned the car for the very first time. It made a lot of power for awhile. He wanted a v8 so he sold the evo (?). The tune i put on that car would of lasted the cars entire life no issues 100% i guarantee it. It was super safe. I have 900whp+ evos with more timing then I gave his car on e85. There was another 5-6 deg left to give. (yes that conservative)

4. He sold the car. Macman emailed me asking me for some help and tuning. I offered to cut him a deal since I tuned the car prior, but Macman told me he didn't have to much $ at the time and wanted to do it himself. I lowered the price, then we agreed to do it, but then he ended up trying to tune it himself.

This is where the damage comes in. He started tuning it himself. I have all the emails from him to prove it. In fact I posted enough data here already to show you he attempted to tune it himself and hurt it.

He even told me the car had perfect compression across the board before he began his experimentation of tuning it. I have all the emails still here.

Now I have a ton more emails from him asking me why he cant get the boost to go lower, and why its still running over 40psi+. Also him telling me he is gonna load the car up with timing and lower the boost etc etc.

Now in Macmans defense, he clearly found flaws with the car. A different sized lifter vs the rest is bizarre. Not sure what all else he found, but he clearly found things that he didn't think came with the vehicle based on prior owner description.

I am unbiased though, and i will not take sides. It seems to be both sides are at fault here and ill leave it at that.
Wow, awesome post.
Old Jun 21, 2014, 07:49 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
after reading this thread why the hell did u buy a car at night that you drove so long to pick up??? wow... smh what ever happened to common sense... and you get stuff like this when u buy built cars, if they aren't built from a shop then why would u trust them....
Old Jul 20, 2015, 09:55 PM

bruh