Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

pcfreakguy Sent me a fake manifold

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2014, 07:38 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pcfreakguy Sent me a fake manifold

So on Friday I contacted "pcfreakguy" about a "JM fab OEM replacement manifold" we agreed on a price of $525 shipped I send $540.25 to cover fee's and shipping.
Monday 5-5-14 I received the manifold to my surprise no JM logo stamped into it and no serial number on it. After contacting Jim from JM Fab this is what he concluded.

hello,

Unfortunately that manifold is a knockoff. I can tell right away as the head flange is casted. All of our head flanges are CNC machined from billet stainless. Was this a private seller?

Thanks,
Jim McKeone

JM Fabrications LLC
220 N. Main St.
Suite B
Sellersville, PA 18960
Office: 267-354-1741
Fax: 267-354-1748
www.jmfabrications.com

After filing a paypal dispute MR/Mrs pcfreakguy said he would refund me my money

To Me

May 5 at 5:59 PM
Hi please send the manifold back and we will refund your money

Sent from my iPhone

I already sent it back here is the tracking. Please release my funds so I can buy real parts.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Now I must wait 10 days for Paypal to give him a chance to respond. To top it all off He/She Tried to get me to send this as a gift and now He/She has left me bad feedback on here for no reason.

This guy has been banned over at EvoX forums I would assume for doing the same thing.

Last edited by Speedlimit; May 7, 2014 at 03:27 PM.
Old May 6, 2014, 09:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I almost picked that up. Hope everything works out. Sucks it was a knockoff
Old May 6, 2014, 01:08 PM

He offered me like $500 for my almost brand new ETS Manifold and said my $625 or $650 asking price was "too high for a manifold". This guy is a troll and should be banned.
Old May 6, 2014, 02:46 PM
EvoM Community Team

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts
PM sent to pcfreakguy
Old May 6, 2014, 09:23 PM

I bought the manifold off of a craigslist seller. I was told it was a jmf manifold. Now I have to get in contact with the person who sold me the manifold, so I can try to get my money back. I'm am losing alot more than you initial r90. So calm down, and stop going ballistic. No one is trying to scam you. I received the manifold today, and you will be getting your money back through paypal.
Old May 6, 2014, 09:30 PM

Golgo 13 please remove this thread. Initial r90 is being ridiculous.
Old May 6, 2014, 09:37 PM
Evolving Member

You knew what it was, thus why u were asking for gift payment and would not provide any other pictures. If your so innocent why you leave me some jacked up feedback ? Just send my damn money back.

Last edited by Nsomniac; May 6, 2014 at 09:40 PM. Reason: We do not allow threats on our forum.
Old May 6, 2014, 09:39 PM
Evolving Member

All you have to do is click a button to send my money back is it so hard?
Old May 6, 2014, 09:47 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by pcfreakguy
I bought the manifold off of a craigslist seller. I was told it was a jmf manifold. Now I have to get in contact with the person who sold me the manifold, so I can try to get my money back. I'm am losing alot more than you initial r90. So calm down, and stop going ballistic. No one is trying to scam you. I received the manifold today, and you will be getting your money back through paypal.
Ignorance is not an excuse for falsely advertising something. If it was a mistake, fine, but fix the mistake and apologize for it. You took someone else's money for an item that was not as represented and are acting indignant that he would have the nerve to be outraged. Fix the mistake.

Originally Posted by pcfreakguy
Golgo 13 please remove this thread. Initial r90 is being ridiculous.
I think you will find Golgo is in agreement with me that this thread will stay until you remedy the situation. But who knows, maybe he feels otherwise? Golgo, anything to add?
Old May 6, 2014, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Initial_r90
You knew what it was, thus why u were asking for gift payment and would not provide any other pictures. If your so innocent why you leave me some jacked up feedback ? Just send my damn money back.
Initial r90 you need to calm down. I was told it was a jmf manifold when I bought it. I asked you to send the money for the manifold as a gift to avoid a paypal fee. I told you this through a pm, now your acting like a scumbag. And acting like I was trying to scam you, buy telling you to send me the money as a gift. I left you negative feedback, because you left me negative feedback without talking to me first, about the manifold. And trying to make me look like a bad guy.
Old May 6, 2014, 09:58 PM
Evolving Member

Ok so u admit it was a mistake but you have the nerve to sit here and call me a scumbag because you took my money and tried to pawn you're mistake on me? Goes to show the type of person you are by sitting here name calling when you should be clicking a button and sending me my money back.
Old May 6, 2014, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Nsomniac
Ignorance is not an excuse for falsely advertising something. If it was a mistake, fine, but fix the mistake and apologize for it. You took someone else's money for an item that was not as represented and are acting indignant that he would have the nerve to be outraged. Fix the mistake.

I think you will find Golgo is in agreement with me that this thread will stay until you remedy the situation. But who knows, maybe he feels otherwise? Golgo, anything to add?

Your as ignorant as Initial r90. I was told before I bought the manifold that it was a jmf manifold. Initial r90 will be getting his money back. I am waiting for the money to get back to my paypal account, from my bank account. So I can send Initial r90's money back to him. Warning, nobody buy anything from Initial r90 or sell anything to him. Because if their is an issue, he will automatically assume that you are guilty, and a scammer. Without him talking to you first!
Old May 6, 2014, 10:02 PM
Evolving Member

I don't know how you do things in New York but here in New Jersey one person pays for something the other person provides what is promised or at least makes it right. At this point I sent you're eBay boat anchor back it's currently in you're hands as you stated. Why do I not have my end of the deal back. I have no sympathy for you.
Old May 6, 2014, 10:04 PM
Evolving Member

Reason I didn't contact you is because you know what u did. Why mess around talking to you I'll get right to the point and skip the BS
Old May 6, 2014, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Initial_r90
Ok so u admit it was a mistake but you have the nerve to sit here and call me a scumbag because you took my money and tried to pawn you're mistake on me? Goes to show the type of person you are by sitting here name calling when you should be clicking a button and sending me my money back.

You are a scumbag, you assumed I was guilty and am trying to scam you, without you talking to me first. And then on top of that, you come on the forum and talk ****!

Quick Reply: pcfreakguy Sent me a fake manifold