Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

a friendly rivalry has started a war!

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2012, 07:47 PM
Evolving Member

Location: Detroit metro area Michigan/Washington DC metro area
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Sbadlove
I can't tell if you are joking?
Did this really happen?
not joking at all i was simply sitting on my fender in my own little world and my buddy asked if i was ready to leave i said yes i get up flick my smoke and open my door and dude just walks up like "yeah get that piece of **** Evo outa here" i was like "excuse me?" and he went on this rant and the rest is posted above. i also support the Mischief crew (dustin, dado, dan and the others) he told me to "take that ****ty poser mischief banner off my windshield" i know them and hang out with them on occasion. i bought a home made VHS of the first video out of the trunk of dustins MX5. i dunno what his deal with the 1/8th is either. i was thinking retarded nitrous system or something. i remember back in the 90s some friends of mine that were big into gamblers racing used to buy auction civic hatch backs and run the 1/8th with a 400 shot blow the motor take the 3k$ home and leave the 500/1000$ blown civic for a tow truck. but i don't think this guy is going to do that in a 2006+ MS6. but yeah i think i am going to destroy him i just finished installing my GSC S2s and springs and am going for some dyno time at more to finish my tune i should be in the 400+WHP range more then enough to beat this guy. i'll post the video here when it happens. just wasn't sure of if it was worth it to even race him. never have i seen this kind of behavior out of a grown man (27+ y/o) at a car event ....(0_o) SMH
Old May 17, 2012, 07:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i think he clearly has some mental issues. but have fun beating him! LOL
Old May 24, 2012, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by 304MR
^^^ I would if he was talking sh*t on my ride to my face. Why would he choose 1/8 mile? That isn't going to benifit him at all.
Do you go by DarkEvo on wvm? If so the MS6 guy wouldn't talk crap about your Evo. I think the old vid of it dominating the cammed ZO6 on interstate would prove the dominance over his ms6. haha
Old May 24, 2012, 07:41 PM
Evolved Member

Lmao, ms6 guys crack me up. The above mention race is gonna be great, you'll murder that car.
Old May 24, 2012, 07:45 PM
Evolved Member

id love to see that mazda guy come to this forum lol. hed need a notebook and pencil for the schooling thatd ensue.

if i were id just race him for money. after you beat him, let him ***** and moan about what went wrong/how you cheated. then go double or nothing... and again and again...

could be a good way to make some dough for you.
Old May 24, 2012, 07:54 PM

Aren't ms6's boats?
Old May 24, 2012, 08:12 PM
Evolving Member

Smoke him!
Old May 24, 2012, 11:50 PM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Just to throw in my 3 am 2 cents to this topic I know nothing about, In my area "Richmond VA" there are multiple big turbo mazdaspeed 3's and even a Gt30 White Mazdaspeed 6 tuned. And let me first go on by saying that No matter what the mods those motors will blow up. There terrible! They WILL not do anything over 350whp on big turbos and will eventually throw a rod through the block. Your friend and you yourself will beat that car very easily on stock turbos. Now last I owned a Subaru I had a 06 wrx with a TD04 I threw a VF39 on it and was making about 310whp And could Constantly beat the living dog **** out of a 9.8 Housing EVO 8 no matter then mods. However a 10.5 Evo or a EVo 9 would **** all over me and ALL of these cars will beat a modified mazda of any type with the bull **** direct injection weak 2.3 liter turd nugget. So bet money on the race guy. And if you guys meet up in NOVA or the beach let me know where we can gang bang em with some evos.
Old May 24, 2012, 11:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Also I got a ETS HTA86 turbo kit sitting in my friends garage collecting dust I can throw on to make em really hurt. Been looking for a reason to put it on
Old May 25, 2012, 12:30 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SSPhantom
Do you go by DarkEvo on wvm? If so the MS6 guy wouldn't talk crap about your Evo. I think the old vid of it dominating the cammed ZO6 on interstate would prove the dominance over his ms6. haha
No that's not me. I checked out that forum a few years ago but never joined.
Old May 25, 2012, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by 304MR
No that's not me. I checked out that forum a few years ago but never joined.
Well there's only a handful of Evo's on there. You should join up! Me and another guy in Huntington are trying to get ours in the road. He has an 05 white one. You anywhere near Huntington?
Old May 25, 2012, 03:22 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 43 Posts
Originally Posted by ZanarkO
Also I got a ETS HTA86 turbo kit sitting in my friends garage collecting dust I can throw on to make em really hurt. Been looking for a reason to put it on

This thread is awesome though. haha

Michael
Old May 25, 2012, 03:36 PM

If i were you i would honestly just kick his *** the next time he started to talk **** to you just about anything, sounds like this guy has never had his *** kicked. Then again I'm only 20, probably not the smartest thing for someone who is a bit older to do, just my .02 being thrown in there. If you happen to do the 1/8 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post the video so we can all get our fit of the dramatic ending to this lovely story.
Old May 25, 2012, 07:16 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SSPhantom
Well there's only a handful of Evo's on there. You should join up! Me and another guy in Huntington are trying to get ours in the road. He has an 05 white one. You anywhere near Huntington?
Wheeling
Old May 27, 2012, 11:01 PM
Evolving Member

Location: Detroit metro area Michigan/Washington DC metro area
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
UPDATE:
just got my GoPro today and i need to stop past moore auto for a quick dyno tune i just switched over to SD and installed Cams etc. once tuned i'll be around 400+WHP and i am going to sand bag him in the first race (keep it close but still win) then double or nothing and RIP HIM APART. and i'll post all the videos here my buddy will have them up on NASIOC and MS forums. from as many angles as we can get he has 2 GP cams also. i am hoping to run into the Dbag on monday at the meet in Springfield hard times cafe and get some details worked out .....it'll be nice of him to pay for the dyno time that resulted in his embarrassment.

Quick Reply: a friendly rivalry has started a war!