Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

Big horsepower big fun ! from bikes to diesel's AMSOIL

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2011, 01:40 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Big horsepower big fun ! from bikes to diesel's AMSOIL

For the few selected that thought ASMOIL did not race and all they did was sell oils from behind a desk,,, think again

The reason for this thread is to keep those who are intersted in big powered Diesel's, Snowcross rides, autocross, Traxx, ATV MX, Off shore racing events and more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y25wD...layer_embedded

ARE YOU INTO FAST BOATS ???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJBo9wqo12U

ARE YOU INTO SNOW CROSS THIS WINTER ??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqrHOGIXR2s

WATCH THIS ONE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1c4j...eature=related

Yep we dump thousands into sponsoring all these teams,, we have also sponsored a feew Evo's here in this very forum Evolutionm.net where we are glad to be a part of for the past 3+ years

Stay tunned to this thread as winter comes around there are plenty good events AMSOIL will be racing at.

You can also follow us tthrough our racing blog or racing series: http://www.amsoilracing.com/blogs/racingblog.aspx
http://www.amsoilracing.com/series.aspx
Old Oct 21, 2011, 02:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 209 Likes on 189 Posts
+1. Been running Dominatior 15w50 for the past 2 years.
Old Oct 21, 2011, 03:37 PM
Account Disabled

good stuff sir
Old Oct 29, 2011, 02:30 PM
Account Disabled

Snow coming up and many fun times with AMSOIl snow mobile events
Old Oct 29, 2011, 04:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Amsoil is the only oil that I will use. Works great in any vehicle. It reduced oil temps in my built 2007 Civic Si. Si's are famous for notchy shifting in 2nd and 3rd gear. I used Amsoil transmission fluid and it smoothed out shifting a lot. After my new Evo is done breaking in, Amsoil will go in.

BTW, apagan01, I used your posts and threads on 8th Gen Civic to show how Amsoil works well at the track as well as on the street. Your posts have been extremely helpful and insightful. Keep up the good work man!
Old Oct 29, 2011, 04:43 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by SamsonEvoX
Amsoil is the only oil that I will use. Works great in any vehicle. It reduced oil temps in my built 2007 Civic Si. Si's are famous for notchy shifting in 2nd and 3rd gear. I used Amsoil transmission fluid and it smoothed out shifting a lot. After my new Evo is done breaking in, Amsoil will go in.

BTW, apagan01, I used your posts and threads on 8th Gen Civic to show how Amsoil works well at the track as well as on the street. Your posts have been extremely helpful and insightful. Keep up the good work man!
Are you involved in any of winter AMSOIL events

thanks for thekind words, we appreciate you
Old Oct 29, 2011, 05:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by apagan01
Are you involved in any of winter AMSOIL events

thanks for thekind words, we appreciate you
I am not involved in Amsoil winter events, but I am an Amsoil dealer. I mainly use it to buy oil at a discount for me and my family. My sister is into snowmobiling and I have her only using Amsoil. Amsoil has been famous for its 2 cycle oils for as long as I can remember.
Old Oct 30, 2011, 10:38 AM
Account Disabled

I am not involved in Amsoil winter events, but I am an Amsoil dealer. I mainly use it to buy oil at a discount for me and my family. My sister is into snowmobiling and I have her only using Amsoil. Amsoil has been famous for its 2 cycle oils for as long as I can remember.
yes you are right the Interceptor 2cycle oil is a big seller
Old Nov 2, 2011, 08:44 AM
Account Disabled

let me know what forum that is and ill go in and chim into that thread.
Old Nov 2, 2011, 02:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts
now i am getting, more of the believer side. I have been couple of months in EU, and some of my racing friends told me AMSOIL is a great stuff.
From rally to ATV and motocross. Well i have wide variety motorsport friends ...

So i wont bother you anymore with my doubt... LOL
You see it is different to hear something people you know and KNOW they are racing vs someone from the forum etc... I hope you understand that.

Cheers Rob
Old Nov 2, 2011, 06:56 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Robevo RS
now i am getting, more of the believer side. I have been couple of months in EU, and some of my racing friends told me AMSOIL is a great stuff.
From rally to ATV and motocross. Well i have wide variety motorsport friends ...

So i wont bother you anymore with my doubt... LOL
You see it is different to hear something people you know and KNOW they are racing vs someone from the forum etc... I hope you understand that.

Cheers Rob
Rob

I am a stand up guy that does pretty well at not worying about the one or two that doubt about my products, i dont wine and i dislike cry babies to me they are a speed bump in life that you go over bump bump

Rob, on a good note i do surelly appreciate your honnesty and support,, and you are right we are much bigger in the motorcross, ATV, and rally world than we are in the import scene,,, however i will tell you that in the past 4 years the import scene specially the Evo's have taken off for us.

stay tunned !!

Andy