Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

lookin to meet some local NH'ers

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2006, 06:55 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So, any tricks to install a fuel pump i should know about??? Should have it next week. Finally!!! I can get my damn Cams in afterwards too!! Any suggestions / tips/ tricks for a Tubular Header install too, i gotta put that in also???
Old Sep 22, 2006, 06:58 AM
Evolving Member

Oh yah....New Coilovers went in finally! No More Rally Car look with the 18's!!!
Old Sep 22, 2006, 08:33 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by nhsean69
So, any tricks to install a fuel pump i should know about??? Should have it next week. Finally!!! I can get my damn Cams in afterwards too!! Any suggestions / tips/ tricks for a Tubular Header install too, i gotta put that in also???
I installed my own SS tubular exh man (DC Sports) on my 03 VIII. I can help you during the install if you would like me to. Free of charge, well maybe a beer as payment Let me know, that way the install should go more smoothly than mine did. A little help never hurts
here is a link :
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=181353 (post #6)

Last edited by IMR-TIM; Sep 22, 2006 at 08:47 AM.
Old Sep 22, 2006, 01:07 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by IMR-TIM
I installed my own SS tubular exh man (DC Sports) on my 03 VIII. I can help you during the install if you would like me to. Free of charge, well maybe a beer as payment Let me know, that way the install should go more smoothly than mine did. A little help never hurts
here is a link :
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=181353 (post #6)
Nice, that would be great. When you got free time?? Friday, Sat, Sun are usually the best for me. I started in on it, and got all but the 14mm nuts that hold the mani to the head loose. They are really tight and turn a lil but i am worried about snap them off. If all ive gotta do is liquer you up then its well worth it. Ive got Air tools and about $3000 worth of tools at my disposal here. Jacks, Stands, everything. So we can do it here, or if you got some place better im open to suggestions. Youc an hit me up on AIM, screennames is the same as EvoM.

Sean
Old Sep 22, 2006, 01:44 PM
Evolved Member

Nice, that would be great. When you got free time?? Friday, Sat, Sun are usually the best for me. I started in on it, and got all but the 14mm nuts that hold the mani to the head loose. They are really tight and turn a lil but i am worried about snap them off. If all ive gotta do is liquer you up then its well worth it. Ive got Air tools and about $3000 worth of tools at my disposal here. Jacks, Stands, everything. So we can do it here, or if you got some place better im open to suggestions. Youc an hit me up on AIM, screennames is the same as EvoM.

Sean
I would never charge another fellow Evo owner with help on an install. That would be ludicrous in my book. I will send you a pm. I am never online at my house. I'm on the computer all day here at work. I never log in on the weekends unless I have to. I would be mor ethan happy to help out. It took me forever to install mine, due to the fact not many people had a ss manifold at the time I installed mine. Or I didn't search enough But anyways, check your pm box and I will leave you my info
Old Sep 23, 2006, 06:39 AM
Evolved Member

Oh yah....New Coilovers went in finally! No More Rally Car look with the 18's!!!
Looking good coilovers are next on my list.
Old Sep 23, 2006, 08:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by IMR-TIM
I would never charge another fellow Evo owner with help on an install. That would be ludicrous in my book. I will send you a pm. I am never online at my house. I'm on the computer all day here at work. I never log in on the weekends unless I have to. I would be mor ethan happy to help out. It took me forever to install mine, due to the fact not many people had a ss manifold at the time I installed mine. Or I didn't search enough But anyways, check your pm box and I will leave you my info
what a nice guy... ... haha we need to meet up again bro!
Old Sep 23, 2006, 08:35 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by inphluence
what a nice guy... ... haha we need to meet up again bro!
We definatly need to get one last meet together before the end of the nice weather, and Damien puts his car away. =0)

Thanks Damien, I love the feel and ride and all that, wish they were Tein Flex so i could utilize the EDFC, But for the price i got the JIC FLT-A2's for (Free) i cant really complain.

On a sad note, Ali's car has officially been sold as of Wed. Im still dragging his *** to the meet's tho!!
Old Sep 23, 2006, 01:39 PM

Well since their is som much talk of end of the season, have to meet one last time I will throw this out there. There is a new Longhorns in Amherst, NH on 101 with decent parking space since it shares the lot with Lowes. Maybe have a meet there either the Fri/Sat night of Oct 6/7 or 13/14. Giving options because I know everyone has something that comes up so I would like to make something happen. If you have a recommendation for another location feel free to put it out there, just want something convient for the masses. Post up a good date for you or email me and I will try to make a list of who and when the prefered evening would be. Hope this works out and can meet some of ya soon.
Old Sep 23, 2006, 03:03 PM
Evolving Member

I litteraly live 45 seconds from that Long Horn, So obviously i wont turn it down!! Lots of places on Amherst St to grab a bite to eat afterwards too.
Old Sep 23, 2006, 07:45 PM

I litteraly live 45 seconds from that Long Horn, So obviously i wont turn it down!! Lots of places on Amherst St to grab a bite to eat afterwards too.
...and now we have a place to crash if too many beers becomes an issue
I am off of exit 5 on the Everett Tpk so I know it works for me. Ok Sean is in, any more takers?
Old Sep 23, 2006, 08:05 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by erratic evo
...and now we have a place to crash if too many beers becomes an issue
I am off of exit 5 on the Everett Tpk so I know it works for me. Ok Sean is in, any more takers?
haha Sure, ive got a spare bedroom, and 4 recliners. LOL PLenty of crashing space!!
Old Sep 24, 2006, 06:25 AM
Evolving Member

I am in for the 13th/14th
Old Sep 24, 2006, 08:19 AM
Evolving Member

Im definatly in for Saturday night
Old Sep 24, 2006, 12:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
im in.