Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

*HELP*vtlaxplaya16(Hieu La) Payback | CT area Evo owners READ

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2006, 02:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah no problem

Last edited by evoracingstar; Jul 11, 2006 at 05:02 PM.
Old Jul 11, 2006, 02:40 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
took cash from me too. Better have my parts, or my money...
Old Jul 11, 2006, 02:41 PM
Evolved Member

yeah i.m at evoracingstar100

Last edited by evoracingstar; Jul 11, 2006 at 05:03 PM.
Old Jul 11, 2006, 05:54 PM
Evolving Member

anybody know the cumulative amount of money he scammed from people? im curious to know.
Old Jul 11, 2006, 06:38 PM
Evolved Member

i saw him today at the gas station and i asked him why he would do taht and take peoples money. his responce was, " I was in the situation in moving out and getting a new place so i didnt have time to send all the stuff out." then he told me if you guys wanted ur money back that he would give it to u if u came and saw him. looked to me that all the stuff he wanted to sell to u guys was in his car. im not trying to start nothing with hewi bc ik him and hes straight to me and never tried to do this to me im just letting u guys now that so. if u read this hewi dnt get pissed at me im not trying to start any **** with u.
Old Jul 11, 2006, 06:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by evoracingstar
i saw him today at the gas station and i asked him why he would do taht and take peoples money. his responce was, " I was in the situation in moving out and getting a new place so i didnt have time to send all the stuff out." then he told me if you guys wanted ur money back that he would give it to u if u came and saw him. looked to me that all the stuff he wanted to sell to u guys was in his car. im not trying to start nothing with hewi bc ik him and hes straight to me and never tried to do this to me im just letting u guys now that so. if u read this hewi dnt get pissed at me im not trying to start any **** with u.

so he was in a financial situation "needing to move out", sorry but I do not accept that excuse. He has no right to swindle other people for their hard earned money and not ship out ther parts.

If I were you I probably would have popped him one
Old Jul 11, 2006, 07:35 PM
Evolved Member

whole thing sounds shady let me know if you guys need help
Old Jul 11, 2006, 07:55 PM
Evolved Member

I'm glad i didn't buy the Evo IX MR front and rear seats from him. I would of been robbed $1300.
Old Jul 11, 2006, 08:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Guys I cam across this in General and closed all the sale threads and directed readers here.
I requested his ability to sell to be removed but I want to leave his account open so he can respond.
Oh and I edited his signature to a link to this thread.

Please remember that physical threats is against forum rules.

Last edited by timzcat; Jul 11, 2006 at 08:16 PM.
Old Jul 11, 2006, 08:42 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evoracingstar
whatever he is saying, i don't have any trust in him unless he 'replies' to email/PM's.

good thing i didn't have to pay for EMS and turbo for 'dirty cheap price'.

so, to get our money back, what do we have to do??? called credit card company already...
Old Jul 11, 2006, 09:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
If you used a CC then they will take care of it. You did not receive a product they will charge it back.

If he does not refund the money or produce the parts then he has commited federal fraud for everyone not in CT because the transaction crosses state lines.
Reporting the fraud to the FBI online is a start. If everyone reports it you have a better chance of it getting investigated. See the thread that is stickied in general about projectgen for what they are doing about that scammer.
Old Jul 12, 2006, 12:05 AM

My name wasnt on the list! Ive been keeping in touch with a few of you. He got me for $350$ for the "New Buschur Alky Kit". I dont wana hear any bull**** bout him wanting our info to refund the money. I made a paypal claim on him weeks ago he has my info and hasnt done anything! I dont understand why someone would do something like this.
Old Jul 12, 2006, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by blueboost
My name wasnt on the list! Ive been keeping in touch with a few of you. He got me for $350$ for the "New Buschur Alky Kit". I dont wana hear any bull**** bout him wanting our info to refund the money. I made a paypal claim on him weeks ago he has my info and hasnt done anything! I dont understand why someone would do something like this.
I don't understand either.

Now he wants to go through the trouble of sending money via Western Union. here's and idea...why didn't he just ship out the stuff that was "in his car"????? Would have been a lot easier and quicker. Were in a bind now because we see no money going back to us and no parts either. At least if we received the parts we would have less to be pissed off about. Just doesn't make sense to me.
Old Jul 12, 2006, 06:45 AM
Evolving Member

Keep me updated of the situation, I will help in anyway I can.
Old Jul 12, 2006, 08:00 AM
Evolved Member

Thanks a lot Tim, your help is greatly appreciated. I hope you see the sarcasm in the physical threats, i just want some bold CT members to go over and get all the parts out of his car; and shoot, maybe even all the parts ON his car .

Did everyone PM him your address?

Quick Reply: *HELP*vtlaxplaya16(Hieu La) Payback | CT area Evo owners READ