Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Exotic Car Run *** TRI STATE ***

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2006, 01:26 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exotic Car Run *** TRI STATE ***

hello fellow Evo owners~ There is an Exotic car run this Sunday in north jersey, I want to crash it, anyone else? HAHahHAHAH

Details here!!!

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=60146

BTW, the thread originator and organizer for the event said that an Evo isn't an exotic, but i'd sure like to show some of these "exotics" what an Evo can do! Who else !!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 18, 2006, 06:36 PM
Evolved Member

not really into "crashing" the cruise, let them have a good time.

I definatly wouldn't mind jumping into my buddies ferrari and drive along with a bunch of lamborghinis, but then again I don't have a friend with a ferrari.
Old Oct 18, 2006, 07:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DanJ
not really into "crashing" the cruise, let them have a good time.

I definatly wouldn't mind jumping into my buddies ferrari and drive along with a bunch of lamborghinis, but then again I don't have a friend with a ferrari.
HAHAHA that was a good one!
Old Oct 18, 2006, 07:18 PM

is kinda of lame that they will let a 350z run with them....don't get me wrong I love the Z but exotic? if so then Evo should be good to go. Oh my bad it has a Veilside body kit so that changes everything....huh?!?
Old Oct 19, 2006, 09:34 AM
Evolved Member

those are some hot rides....
Old Oct 19, 2006, 11:59 AM
Evolved Member

so a Z with a body kit counts but modified evos dont? these guys all sound like my mother. she drives a 911s and thinks the evo is "a tin can with a big engine".... until she drove it.
Old Oct 19, 2006, 12:22 PM

sweet cars
Old Oct 19, 2006, 02:54 PM
Evolving Member

blah, i'm crashing it!
Old Oct 19, 2006, 06:52 PM
Yur
Evolving Member

Its on Sunday though - the 22nd. Right? I am 30 sec away from that place so i will drop by so see what the run is all about.
Old Oct 19, 2006, 06:59 PM
Evolved Member

I saw acura on the list....i have one and its type s...lol
Old Oct 19, 2006, 07:00 PM
Yur
Evolving Member

" dont have the G35 Coupe in my avatar anymore (i saw u ok'ed a 350z) so ill be coming in my brand new Evo 9 Special Edition. Let me know if this is ok? Sorry i dont have something nicer to arrive in, but i would sure love to be included in something like this."

What a way to put down your own car. I love the "Special Edition" plug. As if a regular 9 is not enough. I bet you the regular 9 will eat up 90% of all cars registered on that site. Not to put them down. To each his own. I love cars in general. What i dont like is someone clearly kissing *** to get into "cool" company. Obviously the guy bought his Evo for all the wrong reasons. I have no problem hanging out with "expensive" cars. Nothing to be ashamed of, on the contrary i am all smiles

Last edited by Yur; Oct 19, 2006 at 07:06 PM.
Old Oct 20, 2006, 01:31 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Yur
"I have no problem hanging out with "expensive" cars. Nothing to be ashamed of, on the contrary i am all smiles
damn right
Old Oct 28, 2006, 12:35 PM
Evolving Member

Hey guys, I am new to the EVO community and I just picked up an EVO IX SE (well technically picking it up on monday when I get back from seattle).

I know Hovik, and he is a very good friend of mine. I know why evos werent "allowed", but the 350z werent either. Plus, its not like you werent allowed. When we do the meets its mainly for exotic cars. We dont like to drive recklessly and its not about who has the fastest car. Its posts like many of the ones above that discourage exotic car owners from allowing you at the meets. Who cares if your car is .5 seconds faster to 60? There were two evos on the run last sunday and they were very cool guys. I am sure any of your are more than welcome to come in ANY car and drive along. I know alot of you are proud of what you drive and thats the way it should be. If you feel like you dont have a car or are ashamed, you always have a seat with me if I have one free.

EVOs are great cars, but I respect the idea of an exotic only car meet. Its just like a conours or a historical car show. Nothing wrong in that.
Old Oct 28, 2006, 01:19 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Parikh1234
Hey guys, I am new to the EVO community and I just picked up an EVO IX SE (well technically picking it up on monday when I get back from seattle).

I know Hovik, and he is a very good friend of mine. I know why evos werent "allowed", but the 350z werent either. Plus, its not like you werent allowed. When we do the meets its mainly for exotic cars. We dont like to drive recklessly and its not about who has the fastest car. Its posts like many of the ones above that discourage exotic car owners from allowing you at the meets. Who cares if your car is .5 seconds faster to 60? There were two evos on the run last sunday and they were very cool guys. I am sure any of your are more than welcome to come in ANY car and drive along. I know alot of you are proud of what you drive and thats the way it should be. If you feel like you dont have a car or are ashamed, you always have a seat with me if I have one free.

EVOs are great cars, but I respect the idea of an exotic only car meet. Its just like a conours or a historical car show. Nothing wrong in that.

i totally agreee, the only reason is that the organizer just made the evo sound like a **** car, don't make any assumptions, and the 1 black evo SE that went last sunday was my friend Jon, this thread was only a joke, why would I want to go "cruise" with guys that need to buy crazy expensive car to make up for something they lack in other areas? Take it easy kido.
Old Oct 28, 2006, 01:28 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4G63 T
I saw acura on the list....i have one and its type s...lol

Acura NSX... pretty much exotic. And its like 90k lol