Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

spotted!!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2004, 10:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
spotted!!

Whats up people, i found out who the yellow lancer w/ evo 7 wing and black tints parked at woodbridge mall next to galayans(think thats how its spelled) belongs to, a guy named Gabe, from linden, he goes to linden high, i told him about the forums the other day, he didnt know about it, so he should be appearing around soon
Old Jan 27, 2004, 07:30 AM

does he also work at bell mitsubishi on 1&9, I see one there from time to time with the wing and the tints.
Old Jan 27, 2004, 08:11 AM

i see a yellow lancer on 1&9 a lot since i work right along it. i know rallychick has a yellow lancer and so does zlancer. thats who me and ryan saw the other day.
Old Jan 27, 2004, 03:43 PM
Evolved Member

i doubt that he works at Bell cuz he said he goes to linden high... but i think i know who u talking about fast8 ... i think hes a tech at bell... i saw one yellow oz with a mitsu decal on the back window around rahway/clark area
Old Jan 27, 2004, 05:26 PM

I saw a Silver lancer in Avenel today. It had a aftermarket wing on it (not sure what kind). I couldn't really see well because it was dark and the weather was horrible. It was parked off of St. Georges ave behind Pizza Time. I don't know if your on here or not, but if you are, nice ride.
Old Jan 27, 2004, 09:23 PM

how many people have lancers working at woodbridge mall? i was up there the other night but didn't see any. it's rare i go up there being i live furthur south, but i was at a show at krome and stopped by...so anyway i was just wondering how many lancers are usually at the mall...at the wegmans i saw a blue wrx w/ an evo-style wing, but yea no lancers

oh btw how are those guys at bell? they friendly? know their stuff? cause i bought mine at freehold mitsu and am not too fond of the guys there
Old Jan 27, 2004, 09:30 PM
Evolved Member

where u from in nj Nautika? ... my cousin lives right by that dealership in freehold... Bell Mitsu in Rahway (i got my car there) gave me problems with my car when i changed my HU ... i blew my fuse when i was wiring my subs and i brought it there (took out my subs before i went there) ... and they came back to me and were like .. "oh who did ur headunit.. they did a bad job at it and its missing a wire, its not our problem u have to deal it with them but since ur car is a month old we'll fix it but next time we will have to charge u" ... i knew it wasnt cause of my HU b/c i had it installed a week after i got my car and nothing was wrong... its kinda obvious that i was wiring my subs and it blew... i just brought it there cause i didnt know what fuse was what but now i know

theres another Bell Mitsu in sayerville, rt 35 .. i dunno if there nice or not

Last edited by jerzepnoy; Jan 27, 2004 at 09:32 PM.
Old Jan 28, 2004, 10:42 AM

i live in howell, next town south of freehold on rt 9

when i first got my car, the air conditioner condensation was not leaking out of the car like normal - it was leaking on the front passenger side floor...it was getting caught in pipes or something right under the glove compartment, and began pooling up and eventually almost flooded the passenger floor.
so i took it to the dealer and the guy told me it was insulation from the factory clogging the ac pipes and they would fix it for nothing cause it was a factory thing...but then he said watch out for pine needles getting stuck in the top of the hood, like where the wipers are because they can clog the ac pipes if the needles get in there, and then they'll have to charge me to fix it again...i was like um ok so from then on my ******* friends would occasionally threaten me to drop pine needles in there if i didnt park closer to the front wherever we went (i'm one of those ppl who never park close to stores cause ppl are such careless *******s w/ their car doors or shopping carts and stuff)...but yea seemed like a weird problem, considering i bought my car used and it had 9500 miles on it before the insulation started clogging the ac pipes...
Old Jan 28, 2004, 01:24 PM

Silver EVO on AC Expressway (Near Rowan) - I was in a Black GTP

Hey Guys,

This was on 1/26 - Ran into someone on the AC Expressway with a nice Silver EVO. He had at least an exhaust. Not sure how you guys are with Acceleration Contests on the Highway so I posted a link. I tried to get him to pull off near the Rowan exit and stop but he just sped away....

http://forum.********************/zerothread?id=943

Anyways NICE CAR!!!

Greg

13.332 @ 103mph on 1.97 60ft (Street Trim)
Stock Tires, Throttle Body, Super Charger, Mufflers
3610LBS Race Weight

Mods:
3.3 Pulley
1.9 Rockers
DHP PCM
3" Downpipe
(Not bad for <$1000 in mods)

http://www.apisureshot.com/gtp/1339.wmv
Old Jan 28, 2004, 01:39 PM
Evolving Member

Heh, that's funny, because i work at Rowan but I'm just one of the myriad of standard Lancers there.
Old Feb 5, 2004, 06:52 AM
Evolving Member

Evo Spotted w/ CF Trunk in Edison!

I work in Edison right across the Menlo Mall at the White Executive Plaza Building. Anyway I look out the wondow yesterday and I see a Weightless White Evo with a Carbon Fiber Trunk and Spolier. I am wondering if you belong to the site? I was going to run down there and try and talk to you but you were gone by the time I had a chance. Nice car by the way!
Old Feb 5, 2004, 10:43 AM
Evolved Member

That white evo is from my area around here (Paterson, NJ) ... I heard he had a couple of fender benders, but he has $$$ to fix it. All in all, I really don't know who he is personally, but he is always around the area I described near me, which is where I see him

- Joel
Old Feb 5, 2004, 12:37 PM
Evolved Member

Saw A Silver Evo on 287N at around 8:55 near exit 58

Anyone? was an older guy maybe late 30s....just checking.
Old Feb 5, 2004, 12:50 PM

Re: Saw A Silver Evo on 287N at around 8:55 near exit 58

Originally posted by blackevoVII
Anyone? was an older guy maybe late 30s....just checking.
half of me wants to kick your butt for calling me "older guy" - other half wants to thank you - i left 30s behind a long time ago - as usual i was late for work in oakland -

rich -
Old Feb 5, 2004, 02:41 PM
Evolved Member

^ lol... so that was you rich?

Quick Reply: spotted!!