Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

NJ Lancers (Get Together)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2002, 07:36 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, Ben and I have been trying to think of names and get y'all bastiges together. Wherever we meet is gonna need a fairly big parking lot it's lookin' like.
Old Sep 15, 2002, 12:45 AM
Evolved Member

wasup guys...for everyone goin to woodbridge tomorrow and needs directions, go to this link: http://www.woodbridge.lib.nj.us/hoursdir.htm

follow directions to the main library, the High school is right across the street.

As for a name of a club, my mind is as blank as a ream of white paper
Old Sep 16, 2002, 07:38 PM
Evolved Member

It was too much of a rainy day for me to go...... But I will be at Great Adventure on 10/19..
Old Sep 16, 2002, 07:51 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Sissy. It was pretty fun.

Got to take one of Jersey's 2 boosted Lancers for a quick spin around the parking lot too.

...then left my digicam in liquid's car. Smart!
Old Sep 16, 2002, 09:11 PM
Evolved Member

Thats a far drive bro.. Like an hour from my house.. Its bad enough I work like an hour away from my house..... I wouldve gone though, if it wasnt raining. Hey Hobie, you could probably answer this for me.. How come when I try to update my signature line to add recent modifications it states "You signature has exceeded the maximum of 4 lines. Please go back and correct this error." when I submit it???????????? I really want to add the RRM Red Engine Valve Cover and Ralliart Shocks and remove the soon to come from my RRM Red K-Bar and put it next to the Ralliart Shocks.......
Old Sep 16, 2002, 09:25 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Eh...like it says. Your sig is too long. Having sigs longer than posts gets pretty annoying so the max lines were cut down to 4. Save it for the reg. Put a link to your car in the registry in your sig instead. Problem solved.

Woodbridge isn't exactly my back yard either. I spent 2 hours stuck on the turnpike thanks to the friggin' Jets. It took me 35 minutes to get down there driving at slightly more than legal speeds.
Old Sep 23, 2002, 05:40 AM

So, anyone gonna head to the car show in clinton thats mentioned in the other thread? This Sunday. Gonna try to make it... Celtic Classinc going on out here though, lots of beer swilling going to be taking place
Old Sep 23, 2002, 06:19 AM

When will ypo guys be meeting again?
I live about 10 minutes from Woodbridge
Old Sep 30, 2002, 01:51 PM
Evolved Member

yea hobie wanst smart he also brake his computer!!! and we saw uhh lots of naked mmmm g g g girlies :slaps himself: i mean nice cars!
Old Oct 2, 2002, 01:55 AM

Yeah im down to go 10/19...umm..we meetin at the big *** wawa's at around wut time...and ill see you guys there...oh and
im also down for that englishtown thing 10/6 on sunday...we still goin right???if so time and place please
Old Oct 2, 2002, 02:15 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally posted by liquidlancer
yea hobie wanst smart he also brake his computer!!! and we saw uhh lots of naked mmmm g g g girlies :slaps himself: i mean nice cars!
Yeah yeah...I don't wanna talk about it. And for the record, I didn't cause the heat damage. NEVER leave your gaming and main comp in a place where other people will use it without knowing how to...that's all I have to say.

As for the pics...only the cars came out well. I want my damn good computer back. This is like a nerd's (read: my) worst nightmare.
Old Oct 2, 2002, 07:26 AM

yeah were still down.

yese were still going just check the therad about the meet
Old Oct 3, 2002, 06:19 AM
Evolving Member

i can most likely meet u guys for the six flags trip, i'm from pa and all, so if u could give me a meeting time and directions to the (bigass wawa) i'll be there. i do have a club and all, but its just not for lancers or imports (well meant for imports, but there are a cavalier and a saturn in it and all) its called Midnight Illusions, were just starting out so its nothing big yet only 4 cars so far (mine being the most modded with custom cat back and exhuast...) (but it will get bigger and better as time goes onm so if anyone in pa interested or anywhere let me know and ish, i'm even havin custom decals made up )

john
Old Oct 11, 2002, 08:13 AM
Evolving Member

ok so this 6 flags meet... where is the meet... what the exact address so i can use mapquest.... and what timne are people meeting up.....
i was at englishtown on sunday but unfortunatly the meet wasnt really setup as a meet.... it was more like i went there and looked for lancers lol

NiLe C.
Old Oct 11, 2002, 08:17 AM
Evolved Member

ok check it, here's how to get to 6flags.....

Exit 7A on the NJ TURNPIKE, follow signs to six flags, i think after the toll u just bare right onto the highway and take it about 10 miles down....u can't miss the exit, there's signs everywhere and it's the only thing around. if u still dont get it, go to 6flags.com, they will give u directions. the "big *** wawa" is right before the main enterance to 6flags. Im down to meet up anytime, preferably not too early....it's hard to wake up heh. im game to meet up at like noon. lemme know

Quick Reply: NJ Lancers (Get Together)