Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

NJ Lancers (Get Together)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2002, 09:02 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So uh...who still hasn't backed out? I'm bringin' some friends, but I'm definitely going whether you bastiges show or not.
Old Oct 16, 2002, 06:19 PM
Evolved Member

i'll be there, what time are you gonna head down?
Old Oct 16, 2002, 07:18 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

That and where to meet I'm not sure of. I haven't been in so long I hardly even remember the place.
Old Oct 17, 2002, 12:32 AM
Evolved Member

i went to englishtown on the saturday event, and i think i saw 2 other lancers. one ran a 18 and the other ran a 16.5. i thought the turbos were gonna be there. i don't have much done to my car (soon, soon, money needs to come in) but i'd like to see what everyone else is doing. 6 flags is too far for me....but maybe we could set up a meet at Rutgers sometime? I'm assuming most of you are "college" age (i graduated this may from RU) and are in that area. anyone interested? i'll buy you beer......but you have to let me drive your turbo
Old Oct 17, 2002, 12:32 AM
Evolved Member

by the way....how do you get status changed from "newbie" to "evolving member"? guess i just gotta post more often huh....
Old Oct 17, 2002, 11:38 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

45 posts. No, that's not a ticket to go whoring.

Six Flags is even farther for me. You have no excuse, ya sissy!
Old Oct 17, 2002, 11:41 PM
Evolved Member

i didn't say i am at rutgers. i am actually 45 minutes NORTH of rutgers...so six flags is even further from me than you thought.

yeah i just started posting, mostly cause i'm bored at work. what are the criteria for evolved member vs. newbie?

i suggested rutgers cause i assumed there were a good amount of people that go there on here and my girlfriend lives in p-way so it is easy for me to get to...and i am offering to buy beer!!! how can you pass that up!!!
Old Oct 17, 2002, 11:51 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Evolved is a lot of posts...something like 250. I'm right by the GWB. I still don't think you're farther than me. So far I think it's just Ben, Joe, myself and a friend or two of mine. **** the rest of you! We'll be having fun!
Old Oct 18, 2002, 12:02 AM

did anyone decide on what time to be at 6 flags? going on 10/19 saturday, right?
Old Oct 18, 2002, 01:58 AM
Evolved Member

it depends where you are by the gwb. it takes me 20-25 minutes (going east on 80) to get to the bridge....so i guess it depends how far your are from the turnpike. in any case, i can't go this weekend anyway. but i would like to get together with some lancer owners (turbo especially). i was thinking that some day...just some day....

rutgers is a neutral spot i figured....it's central jersey, not too far for most people (or they are there already), near englishtown (he he) and stuff to do around there. anyone go to RU? i was thinkin we could meet up at livingston parking lot where they have the circle painted on the ground for skidpad testing (yes they do!), you could let me drive your turbo lancer, we could go to englishtown to do a couple runs, and then as promised i'll buy beer. no takers?
Old Oct 18, 2002, 02:07 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

GA for me. The only two people with TC'd Lancers in Jersey (so far as I know) are zlancer and liquidlancer. Last I spoke to liquid, he will be coming to GA.

EDIT: And I'm 2 miles from the bridge if that.
Old Oct 18, 2002, 02:07 AM

Not going to go if it rains. The girl still wants to hit the coasters, so we might be going on sunday if it rains on sat. Either way, i'll be there this weekend.
Old Oct 18, 2002, 02:10 AM

i go to RU currently a senior...i posted b4 for all rutgers lancers to represent but to my dimay no reply...im down for six flags...ill meet at big *** wawa's round what time...i was goin to english last time but ran out of munny...lol...still interested in seeing peeps rides though...

btw-out of all the lancers in ru im like 1 out of maybe 12 that does stuff to my car...everyone else like prof and ish...what the deal with that...lol....anyone out here from ru prove me wrong..
Old Oct 18, 2002, 02:10 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

http://www.weather.com/weather/detail/USNJ0232?dayNum=2

Not lookin' so good. Last we checked it was supposed to rain Sunday. ****.
Old Oct 18, 2002, 02:14 AM

damn that not good...of all weeks just when it got nice today does it gotta start raining again...****...

Quick Reply: NJ Lancers (Get Together)