Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

New girl seeking THAT driver

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2004, 11:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
good girl drivers = my dreams
Old Oct 18, 2004, 11:47 PM
Evolving Member

lol yep u deffinatly should be an Author. good story...sounds like u can drive pretty well to for a chick haha
Old Oct 18, 2004, 11:48 PM

now thats one hell of story, i couldnt step away even to use the restroom.. lol
Old Oct 19, 2004, 12:40 PM

wow, that was indeed a great story. Usually I get bored after the second paragraph but you kept me reading on. The detail you went into to describe this was fantastic. Ever think about being a writer?

I bought my Tarmac '04 in July so it couldn't have been me, but I had some civic follow me on I-5 up in that area in august and I took off on an exit and I was followed forever. Was it you following another Evo? . Good luck in finding that guy!
Old Oct 19, 2004, 12:46 PM
Evolved Member

Old Oct 20, 2004, 04:52 PM
Evolving Member

if I wasnt getting married this weekend.........I ould definately buy an Evo and lie about being that guy.
Old Oct 20, 2004, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by inphluence
wow.. long story... pretty awesome how a girls so in love with an evo... good story good luck on your mysterious guy.. I need to find someone like you on the road.
If it weren't so worthy of my love I wouldn't be so in love with it.

I'm not so sure there are other people like me on the road. But good luck with that.
Old Oct 20, 2004, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Kwman
Wow, are there any girls like you in NC? If there are, I'm marying them right damn now.
I always wanted to move to Ashville NC. I hear there are good twisties in those parts but I wouldn't know. Never been there myself. Have you? Is it true?
Old Oct 20, 2004, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by solarxclipse
Ditto. If I was the guy, I would just stop and give you a ride if you ask me. Im not trying to hook up with you but since you been following me that long, making new friends will be a good idea and it will not be a waste of time for both of us. Just dont want everyone to think I'm playing with them on the road when driving in high speed. I don't even race anyone on the freeway when I'm on my evo cause I dont have anything to prove. Hope you find your evo man, miss fantasy girl.
Would you really stop and give me a ride? What a nice guy. Of all the people I've ever chased down not one of them has offered to take me for a ride in their car.

I never had anything to prove but that never stopped me from racing people. I just dig the rush. Racing is not my favorite thing to do in a car but it sure spices up the commute home. I have a strong preference towards playing in the twisties. Unfortunately it's very rare that i can find anybody who will do it with me so I usually drive alone.
Old Oct 20, 2004, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by mrbkkt1
Is this an essay for school? I've never seen a post this long with grammer and spelling o.k. You must be a girl!
It was early May in evening commuter traffic on I-84 a little East or Portland. It started at about Gresham and went past Multnomah Falls before we took off up the mountain. But I don't think that's necessary. If it were you, you'd know instantly.

No, it wasn't a writing assignment. I keep a livejournal and like to use it to write about car stuff and share it with strangers who often end up turning into my friends. It's nice to share,.... don't you think? The grammer and spelling ain't that great, and yes I am a girl. Although at 28 I think I'm old enough to be referred to as a woman. If you really wanna impress me you can call me "ma'am". You score extra points if you can do it with a southern accent.
Old Oct 20, 2004, 05:56 PM
Evolving Member

here is a pic for you, its not black but the trunk is made of carbon fiber. i sent you a pm. Most "WOMAN" in NC dont even know what an EVO is!!! Ashville has alot of curves. there is a place on the NC/tenn border called Deals Gap than is an eleven mile stretch that has 386 curves. it is unreal!!! you would love it

Old Oct 20, 2004, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by EvoJeff
Sadly, I've done the same thing before I had my evo. I would chase them down and gawk at their beauty. Hell, I'm still so infactuated I still chase other evo owners down whenever I see them.
What were you driving pre-Evo?
You chase down other Evo's? Wow! Evo's chasing Evo's in the wild,.... now if that ain't a rolling orgasm right there. Only a Skyline could beat that sight. I'd blow off a lot of responsibilities to watch that happen. The only time I've ever seen multiple Evo's moving at the same time was at the Oregon Trail Rally. I was pushing the limits of their caution tape to watch. One of them threw up a rock that hit me on my cheek. I kinda wished it had hit me harder and scared. It would be cool to point it out and say "An Evo did this to me". Ok, I'm a dork.
Old Oct 20, 2004, 06:09 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Coral
Would you really stop and give me a ride? What a nice guy.
Yes, I would stop and will definitely give you a ride. I will let you drive my car too so you can experience the fun of driving this amazing machine.
Old Oct 20, 2004, 06:18 PM
Evolving Member

wow.. great post. nice storie.. any females in the new jersey area that are into evos hit me up.
Old Oct 20, 2004, 06:35 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by chinto
wow.. great post. nice storie.. any females in the new jersey area that are into evos hit me up.
haha desperation much dan?

I hate to be devil's advocate, but i have a feeling, while that story is partly true, alot of it was exaggeration. Either way, it made for an awesome story and id love to pick you up and put you in my back seat and have my way with you. Of course, i am kidding. I am a gentlemen.

If i were the guy and i found you attractive, id have pulled over and chatted. I guess he was gay?

Quick Reply: New girl seeking THAT driver