Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

New girl seeking THAT driver

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2004, 08:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EVOL 8
Um, I don't understand how reading that would promt you to post this picture. Maybe you're just that abstract, or maybe I'm just missing something. Care to explain? I sure hope you do.
Old Oct 20, 2004, 08:07 PM

lol stalker
Old Oct 20, 2004, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by ohcanada_00
if I wasnt getting married this weekend.........I ould definately buy an Evo and lie about being that guy.
Congrats! Does she love your car? Do you need tips on how to make her love your car? I'm married too. But if I wasn't,..... whoever showed up on my doorstep with an Evo would win. Even if it wasn't black.
Old Oct 20, 2004, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by wprettyboy
here is a pic for you, its not black but the trunk is made of carbon fiber. i sent you a pm. Most "WOMAN" in NC dont even know what an EVO is!!! Ashville has alot of curves. there is a place on the NC/tenn border called Deals Gap than is an eleven mile stretch that has 386 curves. it is unreal!!! you would love it

386?!?!?! Holy crap! My interest in NC just skyrocketed. How good are they though? Are we talkin gentle boring bland curves or some serious hardcore elevation changing banked hairpins here? If I don't need to downshift for it, it doesn't count.
Old Oct 20, 2004, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by solarxclipse
Yes, I would stop and will definitely give you a ride. I will let you drive my car too so you can experience the fun of driving this amazing machine.
You'd really let me drive your car? Wow! If I could afford the trip I'd drive down there just to take you up on that. Damnit! Why can't you be more local? I wanna drive that car!!!!!

Grrrrrrrr!!!!!
Old Oct 20, 2004, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by blackevoVII
haha desperation much dan?

I hate to be devil's advocate, but i have a feeling, while that story is partly true, alot of it was exaggeration. Either way, it made for an awesome story and id love to pick you up and put you in my back seat and have my way with you. Of course, i am kidding. I am a gentlemen.

If i were the guy and i found you attractive, id have pulled over and chatted. I guess he was gay?

Exaggeration? I think I'm offended by your assumption. If you read it again you'll realize that the good stuff was primarily my emotional response to the event. I mean, doing a few ebrake slides in a civic isn't that big of a deal. Pouring out those words made me a vulnerable creature. Somewhere out there is a guy in a blackity black black black Evo that can vouch for the fact that it all happened. But apparently he isn't here. Or maybe it's you, and you just don't wanna own up to what you've done to me.

If anybody in an Evo invited me in I'd go, but I'm not getting in the back seat. I'm not that kind of girl. Maybe he didn't find me attractive. Maybe he doesn't like redheads. Maybe he has no respect for people in Civics. I know people driving Civics don't even get a second glance from me (unless I can see a FMIC). I've chased a lot of people and none of them have stopped for me. Maybe it's Oregon people. Maybe it's me. Or maybe we're all just gay here.
Old Oct 20, 2004, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by EVO MR FU
i think we need to see a pic of this superstreet racer evo lovin grl? Im curious
Superstreet? Ha! I'm Sport Compact Car all the way.

I don't have any pictures of me right now. There's a tiny picture of me here, but it's mostly just my hair. If i ever get around to shooting/scanning/uploading I'll get back to you with that. Sorry.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/amber_kay/
Old Oct 20, 2004, 09:01 PM
Evolved Member

I cant wait till i turbo my OZ and get even more girls chasing me =)
b
Old Oct 20, 2004, 09:07 PM
Evolved Member

Alright people.

It was really me.

Case closed.
Old Oct 20, 2004, 09:07 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Coral
You'd really let me drive your car? Wow! If I could afford the trip I'd drive down there just to take you up on that. Damnit! Why can't you be more local? I wanna drive that car!!!!!

Grrrrrrrr!!!!!
Sure, Coral. Just give me a buzz anytime youre in my area. I'm married too and wouldnt mind meeting new friends when it comes to car. Ever since I got my Evo, my whole world turn upside down. I met a lot of good friends to hang out with. You will be the first female to drive my evo if you ever happen to come. I wish my wife can drive stick like you. She can only drive my own stick. Here are some pics of my car so you will have idea what mine look like.

Old Oct 20, 2004, 09:10 PM
Evolving Member

Old Oct 20, 2004, 09:12 PM
Evolving Member

Damn.
Old Oct 20, 2004, 09:12 PM
Evolved Member

i don't even know if a lol will do...
Old Oct 20, 2004, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by hueman
my god, this is like from penthouse forum!

nice read, excellent way to kill time at work...

good luck finding that evo o' ya dreams. i used to have black rims on my evo... i wonder if it was that one dude that asked me where i got my rims cuz he wanted black rims on his black evo... hmmmmm... but i think he was in the midwest somewhere.

always nice to come across female drivers
Yeah, that thing is a monster to read. It will definately eat up a lunch hour. Ya know it felt like a Penthouse forum experience when it happened. It was almost half a year ago and i still remember it, fondly .

Did you get rid of the black rims? Why would you want to do that?

I'm not that great of a driver. I wont be winning any ralies any time soon. But if I could drive your car I'd sure be getting closer. That would be nice! If I could do that I'd write you a tale that would put Penthouse to shame.
Old Oct 20, 2004, 09:27 PM

way to go coral. Nice story! Wish i could write like that homie!

Quick Reply: New girl seeking THAT driver