Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

evo event in the beaverton/hillboro??

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2005, 04:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb evo event in the beaverton/hillboro??

hey guyz and also galz who has evos!!!!

we all should do an evo meet in beaverton/hillsboro area. dont you think so? i see alot around here. would be fun to see all the evo/s in our area and get accuanted.(not sure if i spell that right). but we have to find a place tho. if any one interested and would like to plan things out. post post post. more ideas the better. also the car owners dont have to be in our area, could be as far as down cali or up seattle who would liek to meet up in bea/hills for all i care. the more the merrier. just interested on how our evos are running today and maybe meet new ppl. well call it "myevo" hence myspace. whatever it is could be a lot of fun. thanks in advance.

Last edited by electric_evo276; May 1, 2005 at 04:48 PM.
Old May 1, 2005, 10:14 PM
Evolved Member

what would be nice is a meet in WA. The last few meets have ended up in OR. Not to complain but it seems like all the meets are in OR. Thats my 2 cents,,,,,
Old May 1, 2005, 10:17 PM
Evolved Member

I do believe that there is an event planned in May that will be up in Canada
Old May 1, 2005, 10:31 PM

If we do a trip in OR, we should plan on making a trip to Germantown Rd. Best if you come from the Portland side to the Hillsboro side, because you be mostly going uphill. Lots of twist and turns. If you have been on the road before, you'll know what I mean. If you never been on the road try it, you'll have a lot of fun.
Old May 1, 2005, 10:34 PM
Evolved Member

but.... when you get to the top, take a right on skyline. When you get to Cornelius Pass Rd., just cross over, then take a right. Follow Skyline all the way out to Rocky Point Rd. then down (right) to Hiwghway 30. Makes a nice drive
Old May 2, 2005, 07:37 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Azn Evo8
If we do a trip in OR, we should plan on making a trip to Germantown Rd. Best if you come from the Portland side to the Hillsboro side, because you be mostly going uphill. Lots of twist and turns. If you have been on the road before, you'll know what I mean. If you never been on the road try it, you'll have a lot of fun.
I'm down with having a local meet in beaverton/hillsboro. Germantown is the road where I wrecked my motorcylce a couple years back...oh the memories. Anyways I take all those backroads to work. Anywho a local meet would be fun just to hang out and talk to people close to home since I never see any other Evo's driving around.
Old May 2, 2005, 07:48 AM
Evolved Member

a few of us did this run just a few weeks ago, with mostly subaru guys. there were three evos that showed. those are great roads though. i am down for whatever. i have been thinking of putting something small together.
Old May 2, 2005, 08:34 AM

well then guyz. germantown/skyline it is. from portland to beaverton. then well take a break at starbucks near the place. i hear its fine to chill there as long as we buy coffee. or if you guyz have anymore ideas on where we should meet up, as long as everybody is down. oh by the way, about meeting up in WA. thats coo too, i was just hoping it would be here in oregon since i havent or we havent met each other. i see alot of evo's around but it was always a stare of respect to one another. although if you guyz from seattle would show up for this, that would be awesome. keep em coming guyz.
Old May 2, 2005, 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by haze1995
what would be nice is a meet in WA. The last few meets have ended up in OR. Not to complain but it seems like all the meets are in OR. Thats my 2 cents,,,,,
WA sound like a great idea!! more meets the better.
Old May 2, 2005, 10:39 AM
Evolving Member

I'm down for whatever, just as long as there's enough of an advanced notice, at least a couple of weeks.
Old May 2, 2005, 12:40 PM

here s what i got so far.
gtown/skyline run
portland to beaverton. ( but where to meet up in ptown??)
places to cool our turbos
hooters
starbucks(tanasbourne, or towncenter-where all the RACERS and wanna be ricers go)
krispy kreme in cornell.

For all those who lives and knows p town well, come up with a meeting place.
thats all i got for now. After our setting is sorted out, we'll figure out wether its going to be day or all night.
I for one would like a night run, i just like the way our paint shines when the street lights hits it.
Anymore ideas???
Old May 2, 2005, 12:43 PM
Evolved Member

a good place is McMennamins on Cornelius Pass Road. Under-agers are allowed because it is part restaraunt

except isn't a germantown run up to beaverton pretty short? I can make it from Freddies on CP road, down CP to hwy 30, up McNamee, across Skyline, down West Union Rd. and back to the Freddies, in under 35 minutes. And mind you, I'm only driving an OZ
Old May 2, 2005, 02:12 PM
Evolved Member

exactelly^ its a bunch of work to get everyone together for a 30 minute drive. maybe 40 cause ty pushes pretty hard.
Old May 2, 2005, 02:26 PM
Evolved Member

that's the only place my car has ever touched the ditch, and then I just bounced in and out, damn county workers and putting gravel down in the winter
Old May 2, 2005, 03:28 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Maybe we could meet up and hang out for awhile then have a convoy of EVOs head to the track...just an idea.

Quick Reply: evo event in the beaverton/hillboro??